Pressure

JANUARY 21, 2019

Kristen's POV.

         After Nick and I got our matching tattoos, we decided to go shopping for what we were going to wear to meet nicks parents. We went to a bunch of stores. I found NOTHING, Nick, on the other hand, found a lot of options to chose from. "Kristen you'll find something, "Nick reassured me while rubbing my back. Later it was time for rehearsals for the tour. Nick drops me off at my house so I could change. As I was changing Laila walked in. "Kristen, you look a little smaller than you usually do."Laila said.

Laila's POV

                   I walked by Kristen's room and her body looked smaller than usual. "Kristen you look smaller than you usually do," I said she looks down at her body and says " Idk I've been trying to get fit for the tour guess that's it" she responded I nodded my head and left to talk with someone else. Then I hear the doorbell I answer to see nick here to pick Kristen up "she'll be down in a second" I said, "oh okay but can I talk to you about Kristen." He asked "Yea I'm really worried about her looks like she hasn't eaten in days, " I tell him "yea I thought I was the only one when I try and get her food or something sometimes she'll eat and sometimes she won't"

NICK POV 

Then Kristen comes down. "You ready?" I asked "hell yeah I am" she replied and we left to the studio.

  * LATER DURING REHEARSAL*

      As we were rehearsing our routine I felt a little dizzy, I thought it was just the stress getting to me so I sat down and drunk some water. Then, I started feeling nauseous so I sprinted to the bathroom and threw up. Everyone came to see what was going on. " Help me get her up," Nick said as NIck and Austin picked me up to go to Nick's car, I was exhausted from throwing up, I fell asleep.

Nick POV.

Kristen starts to do the dance moves slower. Then she sat down to get some water, this isn't the first time her health hasn't been A1, but the doctor said she was just dehydrated but I think it's more than that. She runs to the bathroom and I run after her. She clearly was throwing from the sounds we heard in the bathroom. Her hair was already in a ponytail, so no need for me to hold her hair back. Once she was finished Austin and I carry her to the car to go to the hospital.

*AFTER THEY CHECK ON KRISTEN*

Zion POV.

         "Kristen Dudley", said the nurse. "Is she okay", asked Nick. "She is fine, we just found out something about Kristen that is potentially bad, but that's only if it's true", the doctor said. "What is it", Nick asked "Kristen may have Bulimia Nervosa, that's when she binge eats one-day, stops eating the next but later throwing up all the food she devoured. Has she been going under stress or any type of anxiety because that could be a major factor of causing it", replied the doctor?  "She has been stressed about meeting Nick's parents for the first time and we have a tour coming up," replied Kaitlyn. " That explains it,  she will be informed once she wakes up, she just needs rest, you guys can go see her when we explain what we can do to cure her, but until then only relatives and partners can see her ", said doctor. "Thank you, Doctor," I said. Nick and Kaitlyn went to go see her. 

Nick's POV.

      I walk in Kristen's room to find her laying down. Kaitlyn decides to talk to her first. When Kaitlyn was done, it was my turn. I went by Kristen, she had a smile on her face. Her smile made the best out her bad situation and it made me smile ear to ear. I smiled not only to stay strong for her, her friends, and family but because she was still breathing and okay. Later her parents came to see her. They were glad to know she was okay too. Then, they left us alone. I stood over her bed. Looking down at her.  

Kristen - I'm Sorry 

Me- For what, baby

Kristen- Not telling you how stressed I was to make a good impression on your parents. I guess the pressure really got to me.

Me-It's okay, I'm just glad your okay

Kristen- Come here

I put my face closer to her's.

Kristen- I love you 

She said, then kissed me.

Nick- I love you too, more than anything. And because of that, I will postpone the dinner with my parents this week so you can rest because I'm pretty sure the doc wants you to rest up so you can get better. 

Kristen- Thank you, but you didn't need too. 

Nick- If it gets you better, I'll do whatever it takes.   

       Then, everyone else came in with the doctor. They explained to us that she needs to eat properly for now on. Making sure to have breakfast since she skips it. And to drink a lot of water. The doctor wants the rest of us to keep a close eye on her to make sure she doesn't overeat. The doctor's only wish was that Kristen lays low on practices and that for she could seat in practices if it helps any. Simon heard the news and since it was important to get Kristen better, he decided to give us all two weeks off to help Kristen. We were all pretty happy. I'm just glad she's okay and going to get better.

_______________________________________________________________________________

    I love how I was MIA for a few months but I'm back and thriving and ready to write, I also love how I missed Kristen and Nick's book anniversary. I will do a special chapter for that soon. I will be trying something new with this book so, instead of just writing with no real timeline in the story, there will be a date on the top of each chapter so that I and everyone reading this story can keep track of the story dates, I just did that for all of the chapters. Please comment, vote, and share. Please check out my Why Don't We book and my other PM book "Living The Dream", BTW, THANK YOU FOR FUCKING 10.2k READS ON THIS BOOK ALONE. I LOVE EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK, THANK YOU AGAIN.