HELLO

PREVIOUSLY ON VERSUS

Nick POV

I'm glad Kristen and I cleared things up, but, didn't Aaliyah learn from her first mistake. I don't know why she didn't kick her out the first time. 

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kristen POV

      When we got back to our hotel room, I laid down and went fast asleep, with Nick right beside. I'm exhausted from all the crying, yelling, and touchy, touchy-feely stuff.   

APRIL 27, 2018

    I woke up to a sleeping Nick beside me and me in one of his jerseys. I get out of bed and I hear Nick's phone go off and I look at the caller ID and it was named as " HELLO", { You'll get it later}, she texted him "Hey, Nick, Wake up" I said while shaking him awake, " Nick, who is HELLO" I asked him showing him the phone. He took the phone to put it closer. " She is my ex, Camron, she only wanted me for my money. I thought she was genuine, but when I didn't make cash, she left." He said, looking disappointed. " I guess she wants me back after she heard about the band and the publicity" He chuckled disappointedly, then looked at me, " I'll be right back," I said, I went to go talk to Z. 

   I walk in the room to be met with Aaliyah, " Kristen, I'm so sorry about last night" She said sincerely, " It's okay Aaliyah, the past is past." We hugged and I walked over to Zion bed, who was on his phone. He looks up, " What's up, Kris", He said with a big grin on his face. " Nothing, I just wanted to know who was, Camron." I said, he paused to think for a second, once he remembered who I was talking about his face dropped, " That's Nick's ex, she was disgusting, a cheater, and gold digger", " Why would she be texting him." " She probably saw him on TRL or something",  { "Seen me on tv, now you wanna say what's up}.

    I go back to the room and sit with Nick as we start packing to go back to LA.

BACK IN LA

APRIL 28, 2018

     We get back to the KTAKL House and we all go to sleep, you know, jet lag. When we woke up we got ready for Coachella, but then the room went dark and I fell out. Because, of the scare, I couldn't go to Coachella until the second weekend. It was hell without the girls or boys, and I missed my baby. I scrolled through social media, and I saw a girl kissing Nick and I broke out in tears. It turns out it was Camron, I decided to ignore the doctor's orders and surprise them at Coachella. 

AT COACHELLA 

AT COACHELLA 

   " Hey you guys, um Nick what is this" I show him the picture and he was surprised. " Where is she," I asked, Nick, pointed, " Laila, Kaitlyn, Tamya let's go. " I say as they all nod and go behind me. " Are you Camron?" I asked tapping her on the shoulder. " Yes, and who are you," She says, " I'm NIck's girlfriend." " More like his get along puppy." " You don't know who you messing with, so if you wanna go we can go," I said taking off my hoops and getting in my fighting stance. Then, I saw Tiffany with her, " Oh heck no", Tamya says. Out of nowhere, Aaliyah jumps in and goes ham on her, then the rest of us start getting in on her. Then, I  grab her hair and drag her by her hair. Then, while Austin is recording, the rest of the boys came and tried to break us apart. They got the others off, but me they had to use Nick, Brandon, Zion, Edwin, and a security guard to get me off of them.

BACK AT PM HOUSE

    We got back to the boy's house and cleaned our cuts and the rest fell asleep, but I and Nick were up talking about what happened. It turns out she set him up, Camron took his phone gave to Tiffany to take pictures, and Camron came up kissed him. I forgave him, but I had to get sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED