Meeting the Knowles Family and the cuzins Day 1 pt. 1

All about Ray starts on the last week of summer vacation. Ray ray is fifteen years of age and he is about to start highschool as a freshman in the fall. Roc royal an his fam comes over for a visit while Dr. Beyonce is getting ready to leave for work and drizzy drake is already at work.

Ray ray is sketching a drawing of nicki minaj in his sketchbook as he is on his bed and his room is a mess. His mother already told him dozen of times to keep that damn room cleaned.

Beyonce: Before I get home i expect this room to be clean and spotless. (ray ray starts to mimick her words with his hand

opening and closing cuz he knows what she says cuz she says it ALLLLLL the time)

B: You got that?

Ray: Yes ma'am.

B: Alrite, i'll see you later, and stop bringin food up in here. If I catch you bringin food into this room ONE MO TIME, I'ma grab my belt and beatchu wit it you hear me?

Ray: Yeeeeesssss mother i hear you.

B: Don't play wit me now

Ray: Alite.

After he puts the finishing touches on his artwork, he hears a knock on the oor in the distance as if it sounds like the front door, followed by a doorbell chime.

Cedric: COMING!

Cedric opens the door and In comes roc wit a hug for his kewl uncle.

Cedric: Heyyyy little man what's happenin? (he asked roc)

Roc: Nutten much, jus hangin and wanted to see you guys as he pulled away from his uncle's embrace. Ced asked roc...

Cedric: Where is little bit?

Roc: Lol, she's coming as he walks around looking for me (ray ray)

"Little bit" (china) as my dad calls his niece comes runnin in

China: UNCLE CEDDY BEAR!

Cedric bends down to scoop up china and kissess her on the cheek.

Ceddric: How's my niece doin?

China giggled out loud as dad tickled her tummy and her legs were kicking, tryin to make him stop ticklin her, So he got the idea and placed her down on the floor.

China: I'm doin ok Uncle ceddy

Ced: Are you ready for middles school young lady?

China was nervous but politely nodded yes.

Ced: Aww, don't be nervous it's gonna be  ok, you'll see. Besides you'll have your big brother going along with you.

China: Yea, that is true she admitted.

But sadly, her face turned into a frown because she knew it would be roc's last year at South Holly Middle School. Just then raven walked, leaned backward, tilted her head and shouted HEYYYYYYY YOU GUYSSSSSSS, (Suike, i'm juss messin wit ya) But she said

Raven: HEYYYYYYYYYY FAAAAM

With her arms wide open waitin to see who gone hug her first. Dad imitated her gesture but shouted...

Cedric: HEYYYYYYYYYY RAVEEEEN

As he walked forward to her and she walked forward to him until they met each other and they both laughed out loud and hugged one another.China sat on the sofa in the living room with a discerning face at her big sister raven. She thought to herself as she balled up her hand and had her arm propped up against her right cheek wondering why she doesn't show the same emotion towards her like that? Just then Fizz came in rockin a sean jean hoodie, dark washed jeans, nikes, a fitted hat, an stunna shades wit his pony tail hangin in the back and walkin up in our house as if he was somebody famous.