Day 2 pt. 2 (unfinished)

Rihanna: Ok

As she waited for the receipt to print out. It finished printing and she ripped it off the little printer and handed me my receipt I gave her the money and she looked at keri.

Rihanna: *turns to keri* See, das all you had to do.

Keri wuz like bitch please. I coulda done dat. And I'm like well you didn't, lol. Ree Ree went into the back and I'm like daaaammmn. I meant to ask for some taco seasoning, hot sauce, an some ketchup packets. I scooted over to the right side of the counter so the man behin me could order his food. Just then ree ree came back and I caught ahold of her attention. 

Ray: REE REE!

She turned around and said....

Rihanna: OH, hey pumpkin! You need suttem?

Ray: Yesss. Canni get like three taco seasoning packets, two hot sauce packets and ummmm three thangs of ketchup packets. Pleeeeeeez i said in mah baby voice?

Rihanna giggled.

Rihanna: No problem!

Ray: Thank you ree ree!

I said as I peeked behind the counter. Somebody had shouted...order up from the kitchen window which meant somebody's food was ready to be picked up.

Rihanna: OKAY!

Rihanna sped walked to give me my sauce packets and placed them in my hands gently.

Rihanna: There you go boo. You all set?

Ray: Yes ma'am.

Rihanna giggled.

Rihanna: Why you called me ma'am? I'm not that much olda than you.

Ray: I kno. Is juss dat i'm really polite.

Rihanna patted me on my head like a puppy.

Rihanna: Awwwwww

Cook member: YO RIHANNA GURRRRL, WHATCHU DOIN? DERE'S UH ORDA WAITIN ON YOU!

Rihanna: OOOOoooo I had just forgot, as she clapped her hands/

Ree ree turns to me

Rihanna: Hold on. Lemme get dis real quick. 

CM: ORDER UP!

I placed the packets into my left pants pocket. Ree ree grabbed the first order as she checked the items to see if they matched the order and then read the ticket number.

Rihanna: NUMBA 47! NUMBA 47, YOUR ORDER IS READY!

Just then sum big ole fat white man came up as he raised his hand wavin his ticket lika white flag sayin i surrenda, i surrenda but he hadda big ole smile on his face and with the ticket he said...

Big ole fat white man: That'll be me!

He showed ree ree his ticket as she doubled checked it and said...

Rihanna: Enjoy your meal sir

She looked up at him with a smile.

BOFWM: I sure will. Mm mm. This food looks really good.

As he walked off with his tray.Ree ree went back to the cook's window and pulled the other order that was waiting. Just then I walked up to the window facing outside and saw beautiful nicki tryin to wipe her sexy tears, I'm not sure how much longa mah food will take but I wanted to go see mah gurl and to cheer ha up. So I said fuck it. I'm gonna go check on mah woman. Even tho she aint mine, i juss like to say dat. But before I did, I uncrumbled mah receipt to check the numba which said "order #62." I got a good bit befo mah orda would be called.