Once Upon the Scars...

Ok guys so first things first just wanted to say this will be a very short story it was just a cute idea I wanted to do so yeah it will only be a few chapters depending on how well it goes which I have been working on this story for awhile now but didn't publish it cause I actually wanted to have some done!

Haha love y'all and thank you for the support just keep voting it up!! (You don't have to just a thought)

______________________________________________________________

(CHAPTER 1)

The clocks ticking very very very slowly. This day has been dragging on and on and it feels like I've been in History for a century.

Finally, after like 790 hours of going over the civil war the bell finally rings bringing some what of my sanity back to Earth.

I picked up my bag and nearly trip over my chair while pushing it in and drop my Chemistry and literature textbooks out of my bag.

As I'm picking them up the tall new boy walks up and picks up the loose papers that had flown out.

From what the principle had said during my dazed faze about the new kid was that his name is Talon Drew Bellington from the gorgeous UK. Who knows why he had moved to this small crowded town that really needed to be upgraded. It had vines crawling all over the sides of buildings, even the town sign that should be repainted. You could hardly even read that it said 'Carvington Tane' population of 6,217.

As I looked up at Talon I could see the glimmer in his blue silver moon eyes and the welcoming smile appearing on his face. He had faded freckles across the bridge of his nose reaching under his eyes.

The first thing you would notice about him would be his amazing dimples that girls would crumble from falling in love with. Plus his gorgeously tan skin that was just the perfect shade not too light, not too dark.

He had short colt black hair that seemed to spike naturally but it looked amazing, better then how celebrities wear it.

When he had spoke to ask my name I nearly fainted at the soft warm voice he spoke with.

"My... M-my name is..." I stuttered. I knew this question it was the only question I could answer at school and somewhat be correct about. I had practiced for a moment like this, honestly never thought it would come.

He chuckled as I just stared up into his eyes which I could tell I was taking way to much time with this. As he continued to quietly chuckle it became a full burst of laughter almost as if a safe full of butterflies were suddenly released all at once but he politely tried holding it in. His laugh was heaven I would have stayed there all day just to hear his laugh oh how girls would drool over it.

I stood up awkwardly feeling that my face was flamed up even more then it usually was, man what was this boy doing to me.

"My name is Emerson Lillian Lancaster." I said while grabbing the notes he still had in his hands and with my voice still shaky I thanked him for helping me. I dusted my pants off while brushing the strange little hairs that always found their way back to my face behind my ear. I had strange hair that people died over but I had to live with it so I tried to keep it short so it wouldn't be much work. I had short blonde hair that just barely touched my shoulders in beach waves, with brown roots which people thought I had dyed it blonde but it was 100% natural.

After, I finished putting the books and papers back in my nearly 2 year old Polyvore backpack that was cream colored with floral print and brown leather at the edges, I headed to my locker to shove everything inside. When I closed the door I realized that Talon had followed me to my locker and he leaned his back to the lockers with his arms crossed.

"I'm sorry to seem a bother but, I just wanted to let you know you have people that care about you." he says as he stares at the cuts on my wrist, which I hadn't realized I had pushed the sleeves on my thin baby blue Cali Love Hollister jacket that I had paired with black leggings and Uggs.

I rolled my sleeves down as he turned away with a sad smile and went out the front entrance to the school.

After, waiting 5 minutes thinking about the previous events with Talon I headed to my newly painted blue 1955 Ford F-100 pickup truck.

Talons words would forever be imprinted in my memory. The way it seemed so casual for him to see my cuts, if he only knew the full story.

___________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short!