Chapter 4

OUtS Ch.4

Finally, after Talon had picked me up from my house and we headed to the fancy restraunt he had picked and we went to the booth.

"I know this is quite weird and all but for some reason I see a part of my brother in Braxton."

He says as he sips his hot tea and looks up at me. "I'm sorry if that's weird it's just I haven't seen him in years cause he ran away."

~Flashback~

I try screaming but I can't the bandanna is tied to tightly against my mouth. He has stripped me and tells me it will be over soon in his UK accent.

~Flashback Ends~

Talon stares at me as my mouth is slightly open and I heavily breath. "What's wrong my dear?" He says worriedly.

"I'm fine... I just need to find a restroom" I say as I slide out of the booth and quickly cut through the crowd of people trying to get a table, nearly knocking somebody over I reach an open spot leading straight towards the restrooms.

As I enter I immediately burst in tears and sit in the corner covering my eyes. I wasn't sure, but I was scared the father was Talons brother. Which what would Talon do if he found out?

After, 20 minutes of just sitting there crying and ignoring the ladies in the restroom that stare at me and tell their kids to leave, I hear the door open again and a breath of relief as I look up into Talons eyes.

He quickly rushes over to me and pulls my crying head into his chest and just lets me cry even more. "My dear, maybe we should get you home" He says as he stands up still holding me and drapes his coat over me as we walk out the restroom door and exit the restraunt.

During the drive to my house I quickly doze off into a slumber. Before I know it I wake up in my bed wearing the same clothes I wore to the restraunt. As I sit up the bed creaks and quickly Talons head peeks through the crack in the door.

As he walks in he his carrying a tray of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a glass of orange juice. "Where's Braxton?" I say in a very panicky voice.

"Your Granny Mabel decided to go visit her sister and she took him with her. So theirs nothing to worry about, I cleaned the house up a little bit." He says as I sat up so he could lay the tray down.

After, I had finished eating and had showered along with my usual morning routine I walked into the living room sitting down next to Talon. As I sat down he slowly reaches to my face in his gentle manor and kisses me shyly. As he releases I'm still there with my lips puckered slightly with my eyes closed and awkwardly open one eye to see him smile.

"Looks like you were expecting more" he says as he smirks and winks at me. "You're cute when your embarrassed..." He says as he kisses me once more and hops up from the seat. As he turns around with a grin he jumps over to the cheap old radio and turns it to a station that was playing Footloose. As I watch his every move he walks over to me putting his hand out for me to grab. "May I have this dance" he laughs as we both start dancing crazily, which I could tell both of us really needed dance lessons. After the song had almost finished we faintly heard somebody knock on the door so I quickly turned the music down.

As I reached the door I noticed it was a police so automatically the smile left my face.

"Hi mam do you happen to live with or be related to a woman named Mabel of this address?"

He says and I quickly respond telling our relation.

"I'm sorry to inform you but she has recently just been in a car accident" he says as I nearly scream and burst in tears with Talon appearing behind me rubbing circles on my back.

"Where is she now? Can you take me to her?" I say trying to hold in more tears till I knew exactly how she was. "Was my son with her?!" I ask in a panicky tone.