That day:Chapter 2

Is this real.....?- I thought to myself.

Where am I.....?- I said again in my head.

I was not at home with my friends..... In the cave......... I was in a kids body....? How can this be....? I know I'm a demon and all...... But this....? Maybe it..... Was my time to be in someone's head........... Like my friend did himself...... He went to a kids head........

And I would try to leave this kids body. But something stopped me from trying.......

I was trapped in this kids body for about 6 years.......... I watched her play.... With her friends............. Then......... I could leave.....? I left without the girl knowing........ She didn't know I was there.............

But I had to do something........ Her dad...... Left for about 5 years...... And never came back...... So I went to go get the little girls dad back....

I didn't even have a dad or.... A mom..... Or siblings......... I didn't want this girl to be alone.... Without a father.....

It took a couple weeks to find him but it worked..... I found him.... I gave him to the people who knew him..... I waited in a tree..... For a while..... And once I.... Know he was OK.... I went back into the little kids head again............. I could be free...... But I decide not..... Too......

A couple months later I was watching the little girl play. She was playing with her friends.

But suddenly a girl with black hair appeared and talked with Itachi as I watched. Some of Itachi's friends had a great idea of playing pocky. As I appeared to talk to Itachi about something and then the spinner landed on me I stud there looking the the girl. The girl got up and put one side of the pocky in her mouth as I put the other side of my pocky in my mouth. We meet in the middle and looked at each other for about couple minutes. Until someone said something, "Kiss!!" a young girl with a cat tail said.

What the?!?!?!- I thought to myself.

I can't do that?!?!?!?- I thought to myself again.

A minute later I bite the last piece of pocky and kissed her. She didn't look happy, more like angry.

"Can I leave now?" I said as I stepped back.

"yes you may...." someone said.

I left and thought to myself about what just happened. I kissed a girl? I was thinking about that the whole time. Until I went for a walk and found myself lost and if I didn't get back to Ruka (the little girl). Her heart could stop if i wasn't there thats why I was with her when she was born.

But I was lost......

Lost...

Lost......... I didn't know what to do......... That day.........