Life:Chapter 5

I heard voices and could breath agian a bit. It was Itachi and two of his friends. I said "We.... Have to hurry..... Now....". I should've been breathing OK tho? Did something happen with my friends in the cave? Or even they got to my gem and move it?

    We we're back at Itachi's friends house. I saw Ruka trying to breath with the help of a friend. I needed to touch her hand so I can help her fast. So I did but I couldn't come out yet. I was passed out and remembering stuff.

It was like a memory or a flashback to when I was younger.

        *Flashback*

"C'mon! History! You can make it!", one said.
"I don't think so........", I said.
"C'mon! Its not that dangous! History!", a second person said.
"I said no...! I'm not going!", I was crying I didn't want to go down that hole/ cave.
"C'mon! Stop that! Now! He doesn't have to do that! Bitch's!", A girl with black hair said with green eyes.
"Yui.....!", I said as I hind behind her.

Wait is that me....?- I said in my head.
I'm so young... Like probably 4 years old.... And thats Yui....... Shes... Here?

    I kept watching with no one seeing me. Was this just something. Was it a nightmare that I couldn't get out of? I don't know. I kept watching tho. Until I saw when I was 15 years old.

"History well you go down there know...? Sense your 15?", one said.
"Sure.......", I said.

Wait! Don't go down there!- I said again in my head.

"Hm....?", My younger self looked around and then followed the guy again.

NO!! You don't want to go down there!- I was trying to stop my younger self but they kept going through me.

*to be continued next chapter*