death?:Chapter 4

Get up! History! Get Up!

   I kept trying to get until I finally started to get up getting my strength back.
"That girl..... Shes died........", I whispered to myself as I started to walk and wobble a bit.

DAMMIT!!-I was pissed at her but still thinking about that kiss with her. But that didn't matter anymore. She was just made me weak inside. So I wouldn't get up because he thinks I'm lying.

    *some moments later*

I was still walking, losing my strength every couple minutes. Were am I..? You ask? I don't know where I am. I think I'm dying. But I'm not sure. I wouldn't be walking if I was dying. I think I'm losing Ruka thats probably why I am losing my strength.

If she can only hear me. Ruka please! Just hear me....! Please..........! Ruka......!

Who's this..?- a girls voice answered.
Ruka! Thank god!- I answered back.
How do you know my name?
That doesn't matter! Just stay with me! And talk to me!
W-w-w-why.....?
Please! Just talk to me!
OK..? So wait why can't I breath? I can't breath!
Shit! Ruka! Just stay with me!
....
RUKA!!

  I was freaking out and used all my lasting strength I had Left. I used it to teleport to her but it didn't work I just fall to the ground and passed out.

"R-R-R-R-Ruka.........", I said as that was my last words as I passed out.