{Chapter 12}

Its been a couple of years after her death. I know she'll be back. But should I be happy if she came back?

Would I be happy?

I'll just have to see if she does come back.

I changed and I don't know if I want to say that she is alive? Or dead?

I guess I'll have to see?

I don't even think she'll come back at this point.

But what if she comes back hating me and we have to start over?

That would be horrible if we did...

*History walking in the woods with Ruka*

"Hey History-Chan?" Ruka said softly walking next to him. (Ruka is now 12 almost 13)

"Yes Ruka?" History looks at her.

"Y-y-y-y.... You said Heaven would come back right???" Ruka said suddenly.

"Yes I did... But it's been years... I don't think she'll come back... Ruka..." History said with a bit of sadness.

"Ok......." Ruka suddenly stopped and started to cry."I thought Heaven... Just left to do something and would come back.... But I learned that she'll NEVER come back History-chan...."

"Ruka..." History stopped as well and wipes her tears away.

"But its true!! Its been years!" Ruka said crying more.

"Ruka... Look at me... Heaven... Didn't just leave... She......" History looks away.

"Wait she?" Ruka pushed History away.

"Ruka... I'm sorry... I..." History looks at the ground.

"Don't you say your sorry!! You said she'll be back!! And she was alive!!" Ruka's ice starts to appear on her and flames appear on her other half of her body with fox ears and a tail.

"Ruka..! Calm down!" History suddenly backs up.

"No!! You lied to me History!! Aunt Heaven was the person who could understand what I was going through!!!" Ruka's eyes start to glow.

"Ruka I'm sorry..." History looks away.

"Stop saying that!! You weren't even there for me either!!!"

"Ruka.. Calm down your losing control again.."

"Does it look like I'm calming down?!?" The ice starts to freeze the ground wellthe fire was burning the grass.

"Ruka!!!! Heaven is died ok!!"

Ruka eyes wided like she just seen a ghost. She stood there frozen on what History said. Her fox ears, tail disappear well as her flames and ice. Tears form in History's eyes and he starts to sob. "I'm sorry Ruka... I couldn't save her.. She had...-"

"She had cancer I know..." History stays quiet. "but you lied to me.. History-chan..."

"I lied.. I know but before she died she said she'd me back!"

"You sure?"

"Yes.. Maybe someth-"

"History-chan?"

"A demon has more then one heart and life.... she's in hell or... Her world..." History suddenly touches a tree.

"History-chan I'm confused.. What?"

"The third son of Haiti I summon the gate of Gehenna the world of demons..."

The tree suddenly splits into two and a portal appears with eyes around it. History's eyes are black and red. Demon wings and a tail, and his ears are pointed.

"C'mon let's go... We're going on a adventure Ruka.." History smiles with one hand holding out to her.