When they find you - France

It was a usual day in Paris as the sun shined brightly people smiled and laughing while they walked the streets of parents. A male with violet eyes and blonde wavy hair smiled as he heard the people chatting and doing their own things. A male named Francis Bonnefoy who was the personification of France was just walking and looking around the city smiling at the people around him who smiled brightly at their love ones or whoever they were with. Francis frowned hoping one day he could find that at least something that won't make him feel so lonely anymore he remembers the last and only thing that made him not feel tat anymore and smile so happily. Which was his little boy Matthew he missed his Canadian son so much who was now his own independent country.

Francis frowned thinking about that he only had seen his son for a little while and not seeing him fully grow up because he was in Arthur's hands during a certain time. He really did feel bad during that time not being able to see his son and just leaving him with Arthur without saying goodbye or anything even when Matthew got his independence he never went to see Matthew because he knew the little boy he raised would be so angry at him for not saving him or visiting him during all that time with England.

Francis really did regret not seeing his son but he just couldn't because of Arthur. Oh how much his son grew and how strong and adorable he got after his independence. Matthew was always Francis's little son no matter what and Canada knew he'd would never be angry at his papa no matter what. The Frenchman smiled thinking about a memory were they finally decided to talk to each other after years of separation. But still Francis still had that ache in his chest that regret and sadness that day Francis just hugged the nation into a tight hug sobbing and apologizing like crazy but Francis was confused when his son hugged him back smiling as tears ran down his face forgiving him and saying it was ok and that he knew his papa couldn't see him. Francis even said that he was horrible papa and that he didn't deserve him that he didn't come to his rescue or come see him after he got his independence because he knew Matthew we going to be upset but Matthew wasn't upset he was just happy to see his papa again. The Canadian nation just smiled saying something that made Francis just cry harder. That he would never hate his papa matter what and will always love him.

Francis got back to reality as he felt tears forming in his eyes the Frenchman wiping his tears as he smiled hoping that he could take care of another nation just like him Francis didn't care what people would call him or name him or say about him even though it was hurting him he didn't show it. As Francis passed a alley way he stopped hearing a noise which sounded like it was coming from the alley way?.

"Maman Papa" It sounded like a crying girls voice France turned his head into the alley way gasping as he saw a little girl with (H/C) who looked about 5 crying as he rubbed her (E/C) eyes she sat on the ground her flowerly dress along with her face was covered in dirt. As an instinct Francis ran to the little girl sitting on his knees trying to reach the girls height. "Quel est le problème petit"(Whats the problem little one) Francis said looking around trying to find the girls parents. "où sont tes parents"(Where are your parents) He asked gaining a sniffle from the girl as she looked up her beautiful (E/C) eyes looking at Francis violet ones "Je-je ne sais pas ils ont dit qu'ils reviendront b-mais ils ne l'ont jamais fait"(I-I do not know they said they'll come back b-but they never did it)The girl said more tears streaming down her face as France wiped her tears. But the Frenchman frowned thinking why would anyone abandoned a little girl.

"Vous pauvre chose voulez-vous rester avec moi pour le temps"(you poor thing do you want to stay with me for the meantime) France asked making the little girl nod.  "C-can I mister" The girl asked as she stopped crying Francis smiled nodding softly. "Of course you can I am Francis Bonnefoy petite fille" Francis said grabbing the girls hand and kissing it a giggle came from the girl "I'm (Y/N) Coeur It's nice to meet you Mr Francis" the girl smiled doing a curtsy as France got up pulling out his hand so the little girl can grab a smile appeared on the Frenchman features "You can call me just Francis little one" (Y/N) smiled nodding as he took Francis's hand as the two made their way to Francis's house