Chapter 27

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. Okay, who would be here at 10 a.m on the 4th of July holiday?

"Who is it?" I asked as I absently opened my door. What the-!

There, standing at my door with that smirky grin, was Caleb.... My heart leaped to my throat and I stood there, my mouth opened like a moron.

"What, you're not gonna welcome me in?" Caleb said with a chuckle.

Wordlessly, I opened the door wider and stood aside, letting Caleb into my room. Caleb walked into my room, hoisting his leather bagpack. I just stared at him, my heart beating a thousand times a minute. Is it really him?! Here, now, in my room?! Still in a daze, I closed my room door.

Caleb put his bag down on the floor and turned to me. He looked good. Very good. Polished, not so scruffy anymore.

"Baby..hi..what no hug for me?" Caleb said with a small laugh as he opened his arms.

Squealing, I ran to him, throwing myself into his arms, my arms clung to his neck tightly. He laughed in surprise and held me tightly against him. I cried in happiness. It's Caleb. It's really him. With tears of happiness flowing down my cheeks, I held his face in my hands and stared at him. Caleb brushed my tears away and kissed me. Like he hadn't kissed me for years. I kissed him, just as hungrily. We devoured each other desperately and Caleb took off his jacket and shoes in the process. He kept kissing me and his hands cupped my ass eagerly. He suddenly hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to my bed, never breaking contact with my lips. I slipped my hands impatiently under his shirt and my hands roamed all over his back and torso, feeling his strong muscles shivering deliciously under my touch. Caleb frantically slipped off his shirt and pulled at my tank top. He groaned as he buried his face in my chest, kissing me, licking my sensitive areas. I moaned when he sucked on the sweet spot on my neck. I grabbed his strong shoulder muscles in my hands, bracing myself. God he felt so hard and strong...

When we were spent, Caleb propped himself on his elbows and held my face, he breathlessly stared at me. His eyes roamed all over my face, catching his breath.

"Hi, there." He said hoarsely. I chuckled and Caleb winced as he was still inside me. He then got off me and lay beside me on my cramped bed. He pulled me into his arms. I snuggled against him tightly, 1 arm on his torso as my fingers carressed his smooth, muscular chest. I looked up to his face. He was already looking at me and carressing my arm. I reached up and touched his cheek. He turned his head until his lips touched the palm of my hand and kissed it. I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"So..surprise...!" Caleb said as he smoothed my hair from my face. I chuckled as I carressed his chest.

"Caleb, I can't believe you're here. I thought you'd be busy this weekend. You know with functions, dinners and whatnot..and that you won't be abke to skype and all that.."I said as I looked at his face.

Caleb just smiled and shrugged.
"Nah, those functions are so boring. I told Coach Winters to let me see you or I will leave for good. Since he's an understanding man, he lets me have until Sunday to see you. And who needs Skype when it's better in 3D," Caleb said and I laughed. Caleb looked at me intently.

'God, Baby, you have no idea how much I missed you. Especially your sexy boobs.." Caleb said teasingly as he nipped at my chest. I giggled and hit him on his chest playfully.

"I never thought you would just show up. I was like, so surprised." I said as I put my arm around his waist.

"Well, after we logged off last night, I straight away booked a return ticket online and went to Coach Winters' room to tell him I would be going home. He wasn't too happy at first. But after my blackmail, he happily obliged. I got up at 4:00, went to the airport at 4:30, picked up the ticket in the nick of time, boarded up the plane at 6:30 on the dot. And here I am.. Only a 3 hour flight, no biggie." Caleb sounded so blase'. He woke up at 4?! I stared at him, thinking about how the hell did I get so lucky?!