Chapter twenty

Rylee's pov

After work Huxley walks me to my car i stayed until six because they needed me. i asked Huxley to walk me because Vicky, she has to walk the same way as me.

He wants to know why i don't like her but i don't want to give Harry the satisfaction of people knowing he's a complete stalker.

Like my father said he's playing it good. He trying to get under my skin so i talk about him and that i wont be able to get him out of my mind which is half-true the whole time at work i wasn't thinking about him.

Only when Vicky would talk about him and the only reason she talks about him is because she knows he has something for me. He ran away from holding the door for her to come talk to me.

I get into my car and plug my phone in because it's been dead all day. I call my father and he told me he's looked at a few places for me. He doesn't like any of them. So were going to go tomorrow considering I don't have to work tomorrow.

"Hey, come back to my car." I say to Huxley over the phone.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because i'm going to your place anyways why not ride with me over there?" I say. He reaches my car and gets in. We go to our job so he can get his car and i'll follow him there because he doesn't live on campus.

We drive about 10 minutes and we get the this gated place and the gate opens but Huxley waved to the guard. Probably to tell him to let me in. Huxley goes in and i follow. All the houses are huge and luxurious. We drive into a drive way he puts his baby blue 2017 convertible mini cooper in his three car garage. I put my car and park and wait until Huxley gets out of his car then i do.

He waves for me to follow him. I walk into the garage I see a pink Lamborghini, and a silver Bentley continental GT, I gasp when i get closer to the Lamborghini. Huxley laughs and we walk inside.

" Why don't you drive those cars around?" I ask.

"I don't need people giving me attention because i have rich as parents that buy me everything." he says and i raise an eye brow because hes right.

"Well i gave you attention before i knew you were rich" i say he looks at me and smirks.

"No shit that's why i like you." he says "lets go." he says taking his shoes and shoes off so do i because i hate socks. His floor is surprisingly soft and smooth. I love wooden floors. We jog up the stairs and go to his room.

"I have tons of girls clothes in my guest bedroom." he says.

"Uhh why?" i ask.

"Just for this reason." he says he leaves his room so i follow he go to the quest room and go in the closet and its bigger than the dorm rooms they give you. I walk in and my jaw drops.

"size?" he asks.

"Jeans a 3 tops i'm a small." i say.

"in dresses." he asks.

"i think an 4 or something." i say he throws me three dresses.

"try them on ill be right out side this door come out and show me when you got one on." he says leaving the closet. I put all the dresses on the chair that's in the middle of the closet and get undressed.

I walk out and Huxley takes a picture

I walk out and Huxley takes a picture. His jaw still dropped.

"I love this, but i don't want every guy on you. NEXT!" he says. i laugh and go back into the closet.

I walk out and Huxley has a hand on his chin and tilts him head

"Nope, to casual for my liking." i say and do the same thing i go back in the closet and put the romper on. My personal favorite but when i put it on i don't like how my boobs are out.

I walk out once more and he takes another picture

"This is the one." he says standing up. "by the way both of those pictures are going on your insta.

"I don't wanna wear this Hux, can i just wear jeans and a top." i ask.

"boring." he says going back into the closet and getting black jeans and a sheer top. Not my style but i put all of it on with Huxley still in the closet. It's not like he's attracted to any of this anyway. I put my jeans on first and i'm in love. I then put my bra back on and the top and the top is not me, like at allll.

"Different top?" i ask.

"Nope you're going like that Rylee tonight is going to be full of things you would never do." he says i whine but he knows i'm joking.

"Fine." i say. "but you have to do my hair and makeup" i say.

"oh thank goodness i thought you'd never ask." he says with a wink. He goes to his bathroom and gets out makeup.

"I don't have your skin tone of foundation so you're fine without it." he says and starts doing my eye shadow. He finishes of by doing my eyebrows. I finally get to look at myself and i cover my mouth with my hand in shock. I need to do my eyebrows more often.

•••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••

Authors Note

This is a short chapter but the next chapter will be a little longer. If you guys don't like these pictures let me know.

vote and comment thank you so much. love you all.