Chapter fifteen

Rylee's pov

    I wake and it's Friday Harry is in the bathroom. Thank goodness because I look like a wreck I get out of his bed and out my hair back in a messy bun. I bent over to get my clothes out of my bag so when he gets out of the bathroom I can just go in. He comes out and whistles.

"Nice ass." He says. I stand up and give him a glare.

"Can I take a shower?" I ask.

"If I can take one with you." He says and takes his shirt off while going into her dresser to get a new one.

"I'm kidding, but hurry please I need to take one too" he says. So I go into the bathroom with my toiletries and clothes. I get undressed and turn the water to the right temperature. I then hear a knock. Someone is here. Is it Avery? I take only a 5 minute shower I get out and there's no towel.

I grab my dirty shirt and start drying off but it's not really working. I get dressed even though I'm still soaked I wrap my hair in my shirt and brush my teeth then my hair. I walk out totally forget someone's here.

I walk out to a girl on top of harry his hand on her ass and then making out. I quickly grab my bag and run out of his room I take my wet shirt off of my head and throw it up in a bun. I go to my dorm and brush my hair. I do two French braids and I call it good because I'm going to be late to class as it is.

I put my headphones in and walk to my class. I sit in the front. The professor hands us the test and I finish last because I just have so much in my mind. Everyone has already left and I finally hand in my test. I go up the stairs and to my next class.

After all my classes I go to my dorm and get ready for work. I wonder if I'll meet anyone new.

To: Brit & Huxley (group chat)
Hey are either of you working today?

From: Huxley
No Gemma, Vicky, and Katherine are.

To: Brit & Huxley
I only know Gemma I hope the other two will like me.

From: Brit
If you wear that v-neck shirt again I'm sure everyone will love you.

To: Brit & Huxley
No!! Cleavage isn't my thing.

From: Huxley
Live a little.

So I put on my black button up but unbutton half of it so you can see my bralette. I tuck to front part into my black jeans and put a necklace on.  I then put my black toms on and I'm out the door.

I arrive at work and it's full all the tables are taken and the line is almost out the door

I arrive at work and it's full all the tables are taken and the line is almost out the door. I go out back and see Gemma.

"Hey girly you're going to be following me around today." She says. I put my apron on and go out to the front desk where Gemma is. One girl that keeps staring at me I remember, that's the girl that was sucking on Harry's face this morning. I quickly look away and help Gemma make coffees.

About two hours later the store is clear and I finally get to meet who I'm working with.

"Hi I'm Rylee." I say to the girl that was onto Harry.

"Hi I'm Vicky." She says shaking my hand. This is also the girl that messaged me well Harry messaged me on her Facebook.

"Oh hey, I'm Katherine." The short girl days. She hugs me instead of shaking my hand. Only a few more people come in to get a coffee and study. 6pm finally hits and I'm about to leave.

"Come the frat house party with me tonight?" Gemma asks me.

"Oh no I've been to one and it's not fun." I say.

"You probably went to the boys frat house there parties suck." She says putting on we hoodie.

"I'll think about." I say.

"Okay here's my number." He says handing me a napkin. I put it in my back pocket and walk home. Walking to my dorm I see Harry and Vicky holding hands walking into my building. I speed walk up to them.

"Hey harry, thanks for last night." I say and smile as we all walk up the stairs harry glares at me. I stop at the second floor and they keep going up.

I walk by Avery's dorm and I decided to knock on her door. Her roommate answers.

"Is Avery here?" I ask.

"Avery some weird chick is here for you." The girl says. Avery comes up to the door in black baggy sweat pants and a grey t-shirt. It looks like something my father would wear to bed. Her hair in a messy bun and she gives me a dirty look.

"Why the hell are you here.?" She asks.

"Because who is this Vicky chick? Harry and her were just holding hands going up the stairs." I say.

"Who the hell?" She screams and slams the door in my face. I stand there confused for a second then she comes back out with her flip flops and her phone.

"Follow me." She says. We both storm up to the third floor.

"I saw Harry on the fourth floor the first day I was here. I remember what door he came out of." I say so we turn around and go up to the fourth floor we go to number 771. She pounds on the door and Harry answers the door. He comes out with his pants unbuckled his shirt off and scratches all down his back. Plus a few hickeys on his neck and chest. He shuts the door behind him and the door comes out with his shirt on and who knows if she has underwear on.

Avery takes out her phone and starts recording.

"This is Harry styles. The father of my child sleeping with this hoe Vicky." She screams a few people come out of there rooms also recording.

"Who knows if he'll get her pregnant!" She yells Harry try's to go into Vicky's dorm but Avery wasn't having it she following his right in.

"What harry are you embarrassed? This video will go viral trust me I may be kicked out of this school because your dad owns it but guess what harry I'll ruin your fucking life." She says running off.

"You too Vicky!" She says.

I go down to our floor and she goes back into her dorm and shut the door so I just go into my room.

To; harry
Your welcome (: