Chapter twenty six

Rylee's pov

Natalie. I run to her and hug her. I start to cry and so does she. A guy walks up behind her and puts his hand out to shake mine.

I take his hand and shake it.

"I'm Kane." He says. "Natalie's boyfriend." He says and I look at Natalie in surprise.

"I'm Rylee, Natalie's best friend. Well sisters." I say.

"Why didn't you tell me Natalie?!?" I asks very upset.

"You had so much going on and you moving and I didn't want it to be always about me." She says.

"Ugh I should've asked.! How did you know I worked here?" I ask.

"Harry." She says and glare at her and sigh.

"You can leave if you want." Paisley says.

"Wait really?!" I ask.

" yeah we close in 2 hours anyway." She says. I go out back and tell Huxley. I clock out and grab my things.

"Is it okay if I tag along?" I ask.

"No that's totally okay." Kane said holding Natalie's hand. We leave the coffee shop and we have no clue what to do.

"Show us around." Natalie says.

"Nat, you know me i don't know anywhere other than the mall." i say.

"True you're such a homebody." i say.

"Oh speaking of homebody i get my apartment soon well i think." i say and i start to think about what Huxley said about his place. I really should stay with him and ask my father to give me the money he was going to pay my rent with so i cant save it to get a beautiful house one day. But then i think that'd be so rude to take my dads money. But then again he was going to be 2,000 dollars for me to live somewhere. Ehhh i'll tell him that i got a place with Huxley and I need to help Huxley pay rent but instead of 2,000 just 1,000 a month. Wow i need help.

"You did taking pictures?" she says.

"No, actually i don't know if i'm going tot get it my friend Huxley has a huge house and 3 cars he wants me to live with him. " i say.

"Him huh???" Natalie says nudging my shoulder.

"He's gay calm down, i've told you this so many times on facetime now i clearly know you never listen." i say and we both laugh. We end up walking to where our dorm used to be.

"What are we doing?" she asks.

"I don't even know but we should go get ice cream or frozen yogurt." i say.

"I call frozen yogurt." Kane says.

"Okay lets go i know a place that's in the mall, it's kinda a drive away but its so good." i say. We walk to Kane's car and i get into the back he has his bag and then there's a pink bag.

"You guys are staying down here for a bit?" i ask.

"Yeah i got a job and they gave me four days off." she says.

"where do you work?" i ask.

"With my parents." Kane's says.

"Doing what?" i ask.

"Cleaning the house, she's my little maid." he says.

"Wait seriously Natalie you can do better than that." i say. "No offense." i say she turns to look at my in the back.

"Hey, i met Kane from getting this job." she says grabbing his hand that's resting on her thigh.

***