Chapter twenty five

Rylee's pov

I walk into the hotel room my dad already asleep. I never knew how parents can fall asleep in 5 minutes. I grab pajamas from my bag and get change. I then shut off the tv, plug in my phone and climb back into the bed.

The next morning my father wakes me up and my dad is packing.

"You're finally awake." My dad says.

"Yea Why?" I ask.

"We need to be out in an hour." He says. I throw the blankets off of me and yawn. I get up and go to the bathroom to get my toiletries and put them in my bag I change into one of my outfits from yesterday and finish packing.

"You ready?" My dad asks.

"Yes." I say we grab our bags and leave our room. We give our keys to the frost desk and I go to my car and he goes to his truck.

He hugs me goodbye and we both leave. I go to campus and go to the office. I tell them I'm not in my room anymore.

I go to my dorm room and start packing luckily my roommate is in class. This room weirdly clean my bed is made and my desk is not how I left it. I hate people touching my stuff. I start backing things. Luckily I kept some boxes behind my dresser.

I pack all my clothes first because my roommate most likely has probably already stole some.

After backing a majority of everything I pack everything in my car and lock it. I then realize I have to be at work in 10 minutes I run there. Thank goodness my outfit is black jeans and a black top with a jean jacket.

I get there and I'm working with Brit, Huxley and Paisley.

"Hey sorry if I'm a little late." I say walking in pitot breath.

"Your actually 5 minutes early." Paisley says.

"Oh thank god." I say fixing my hair. I go out back and get ready.

"Hey Ry, are you good to be by yourself today?" Paisley asks me.

"Yea I'll probably just need help with coffee and stuff still but I'll ask you if I need anything." I say she nods and smiles.

"Hey, Harry won't stop texting my phone." Huxley says walking up to me and saying quietly while looking around making sure no ones around.

"Just ignore it or block his number." I say.

"You should probably read them." he says.

"Why?" i ask.

"Cause is some good shit. Very interesting. 7711 by the way" he says handing me his phone. I shove it in my back pocket and tell paisley i'm going to the bathroom. I go into the bathroom and thank goodness its just one room instead of stalls. I take his phone out and put in his password.

From:Harry
Rylee, or whoever this is please tell rylee i need to talk to her.

From: Harry
Have Rylee unblock my number

From: Harry
I'm not going to be at school for a few days. Family stuff..

From: Harry
If you read these and respond i cant talk any more.

From: Harry
This is Vicky i don't know who the hell this is but leave my man alone.

What the hell i haven't even texted him unless Huxley texted him being me and deleted them.

I walk out as I put the phone back in my back pocket. I walk up to Huxley and hand him his phone.

"I know you deleted messages." I say.