Day 1

Teacher of the month

Honestly Yoongi has gotten so many of these that he doesn't really like them like he used to. Actually there are a lot of things that Yoongi doesn't appreciate as much because his life is so repetitive.

Anyways Yoongi has been teaching at BangTan high for 3 years as a geography teacher. Unlike many others he actually likes his job. This is because he gets to make fun of a bunch of people who think they are the greatest thing in the world. Doing that just makes him feel slightly happier everyday.

A loud ring from the bell which The brunette would never get used to rang as the students ran into the classroom.

"Come on and sit your asses down. I want to get this over with" yoongi stated firmly to the students and they all rushed to their seats with terrified faces.

"Seriously guys why do y'all look scared I didn't say anything...yet."

"Pfff—"

Silence

That was all that was heard as everyone's faces turned to a unfamiliar face to yoongi.

"And who are you?" Yoongi asked the already seated male. Honestly it doesn't matter if he told his name to yoongi or not because he's a new student and yoongi had got a file on him already ,But just like all the other new students that walked into yoongi's classroom this new blonde male will get a short quiz on introductions (just to see what his personality is).

"Maybe if you check your email you might find it out yourself" the small blonde student said with an attitude like Yoongi did something to him personally. The older male took his phone out of his pocket.

"I check my email like every 20 minuets so I'm sure—-" Yoongi paused and looked at his phone only for his eyes to be greeted by a new email saying that he was getting a new student but didn't say anything about a name.

"Ok mr.newbie I got an email that said I was getting a new student but didn't give me a name. So either you tell me your name or I will make one for you"

"Make one for me then, it's not like I cared anyway."

"Okay mochi stay quiet and stop annoying me. I don't have time for this."

———

After that was said there weren't any problems from that mochi kid. Yoongi quickly shook those past thoughts out of his head and got ready to teach his next class.

"There isn't any homework because I don't want to grade them so go to your next class."

Rinnnnnggggg

————————————————————————

Jimin has the earliest lunch hour which sucks ,but he has to deal with it for now. Jimin turned a corner looking for the cafeteria and bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"Sorry man you okay?" The unknown male asked as he helped jimin up which he only responded to the question with a nod.

" So do you wanna be my friend?" He was really straightforward and Jimin liked that.

"Ok I'll be your friend!!! so what grade are you in?" Jimin asked.

"Oh I'm a sophomore and my name is Kim Taehyung just call me Taehyung or tae what about you?"

" cool I'm a sophomore too and my name is Park jimin just call me jimin though."

"I'm on my way to the cafeteria and I don't know where it's at can you show me?"

"Sure I'm on my way there anyway"

Jimin made a friend that quick and that's awesome considering the fact that he wasn't even trying.

After a while of walking the blonde looked straight ahead and saw a big sign labeled cafeteria and he really couldn't wait to sit down because he's been walking all day with a heavy book bag. Jimin has a locker but doesn't know how to open is so it's no help to him at all.

Jimin ran to a table that looked kinda crowded and waited for Taehyung to come with his food.

"Jimin are you gonna get some food" Taehyung asked as he sat his tray on the table.

"Nope"

Just from being here made jimin realize that there was this guy sitting quite far away from the table him and Taehyung were at but all the guy would do is stare at Taehyung and it was weirding jimin out.

"Tae there is a guy back there that won't stop staring at you and it's creepy
as fuck can we switch seats" Taehyung looked back at that kid that Jimin pointed to and switched places with him.

"Are you okay tae you look a little red?"

"Just forget about it I'm fine"

"Are you sure you look kinda sick"

"I'm sure I'm fine, don't worry"

———