Day 12.8

(A/N This isn't edited yet because I just wrote it so if you want to read it go for it but I'm going to edit it after school soooooo)

(Yoongis House)

"Namjoon, I promise it won't be awkward" yoongi reassured his best friend and started to slightly regret telling namjoon about his date.

"What are you talking about, of course it will be awkward. Maybe not for her but for you it will and I know it. You went out with her son and now you are flip flopping to her. And you have to consider jimins feelings too" namjoon argued trying to stop his friend from making a horrible mistake.

"I am considering everyone's feelings, it's just best for me and jimin to not be together and now an opportunity popped up for me to fully get over him so I took it" yoongi bickered as he put on a blazer for him to wear to his date.

"You aren't considering anyone's feeling hyung. If you truly did and you actually wanted to stay broken up with jimin then you wouldn't date someone who sees him everyday" namjoon said surprisingly calm.

"So you think that I will get back with jimin if I date his mom? Well if that's how you feel then you can go shove a jar up your-"

"NO IM SAYING THAT I DONT THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. OK DANG" namjoon yelled which certainly got yoongis attention.

" you done joon cuz I have a date to get to?" yoongi asked as he was about to leave his house. Once namjoon nodded yoongi left his house and drove to the place he was supposed to have the date at.

Yoongi had to admit that leaving namjoon like that was pretty messed up but he didn't want to be late. After around 14 minuets of driving yoongi finally reached his destination. He decided it would be best to text jimins mom that he was there just as a heads up.

••••••••••••••••

Sexyyoongi:
I'm here
Are you already inside

Ms.Park:
I will be there in
around 3 minuets
Jimin was being a little
bratty.

•••••••••••••••

Yoongi chuckled believing what ms.Park said about jimin. He was quite bratty at times which yoongi misses.

'No I DONT MISS HIM' yoongi thought to himself trying to get the thoughts of jimin out of his head.

Beeeeep beeppp

The sound of car horns made yoongi look out of his car window and when he saw a familiar face he got out of the car. The other then got out of the car too and they both greeted each other.

"So how was your day handsome?" Ms.Park asked and licked her bottom lip nervously.

"Mine was good what about yours Ms.Park?" Yoongi asked.

"Mine was stressful especially with work and jimin talking about gays so much now. It's so disgusting how he acts now too" jimins mom scrunched her face in disgust.

"Also call me Luna that's much better then ms.Park" she said with a sigh.

Yoongi couldn't even speak because his mind was occupied with how jimin used to really dislike anything gay. But he had to pull his thoughts back to Luna so that he could actually interact with his date. They both walked into the restaurant together and once they got in they sat at the tables they were placed at.