Day 8.5

Jimin, taehyung and jungkook were on their way to momo's party in taehyungs limo. It was jimins first time riding one and don't get him wrong it was cool but the awkward silence was killing jimin and jungkook. Taehyung didn't seem to sense it and acted like himself the whole ride. Jimin was determined to apologize before today ends but right now just isn't the right time.

"Where here finally~~" Taehyung whined.

They all walked to the house that had a bunch of people on the lawn screaming and acting wild. The three pushed through the crowd of people to get inside the house. The music was of course blasting their ears but it's a party and no one wants to be that person that complains at the party, so they kept their mouths shut.

"Me and kookie will go get drinks stay here if you want me to bring you a drink. If you wander off I won't come looking for you" tae yelled loud enough so that jimin could hear.

"Ok I will stay here I guess" jimin replied and sighed when his friend left. Then suddenly a guy came walking to jimin and snaked his arms around his waist. Out of defense jimin kneed him in his baby makers and chuckled at the stranger that was now on the floor. Jimin doesn't want anyone but yoongi to touch him like that and if someone does he isn't afraid to hit them.

Jimin walked away from that scene and decided to get his own drink because Taehyung is taking too long. Well jimin isn't really experienced with alcohol he once thought they all were the same. He skimmed through the different names and one coughs his eye.

Tequila

It even had a skull on it making jimin more and more intrigued. Jimin grabbed the bottle and poured a full amount in his cup. The smell was burning his nostrils but he still wanted to drink it. He took a small sip of the liquor and his tongue burned like heck, but on tv shows people seemed to enjoy that stuff and jimin definitely didn't. He thought that maybe it was just him that was the problem maybe if he drank it all then it will get better.

Jimin gripped the cup, pinched his nose and began to chug all the tequila in his cup. Once he finished he felt completely fine it was as if he was immune to the drinks effects. Jimin turned around to look for Taehyung and the next thing he knew he was on the ground. He feels really sick and dizzy but he still managed to get up properly.

After a very short while jimin got bored and took out his phone. He looked through all his contacts and saw one that said 'ultradaddy' he clicked on it and started typing.

—————————-

Jimin:
Hey dad

Jimin:
I'm bored and I almist got
molested bo a stranger

Jimin:
Hey sext back dad

Jimin:
You are a bad dad your not
even texting your son bsck

Jimin:
Give me attenshin 

Ultra daddy:
Who dis?!?

Jimin:
Your only son park gaymin

Ultra daddy:
Sorry wrong number

Jimin:
No it's not it says ultra daddy
as the conract name fons never lie

Ultra daddy:
Is your name really park
Gaymin though that sounds
like a stripper name

Jimin:
Who told u thet was my name

  Jimin:
I'm not gay but I have a boifrend