Day 3.5

Jimin walked out of the classroom and ran to the cafeteria looking for Taehyung. Once he finally spotted his brunette friend he ran to the table he was at and sat down.

"You know Mr.Min right? he just assigned me a paper on anything that has to do with being gay. I don't know anything about being gay. I don't even talk to gay people!" Jimin said that statement so fast that Taehyung could barely understand.

"We could just ask jungkook he's gay" Taehyung suggested while pointing to jungkook.

"Ok I'll do it" jimin left his friend and went to talk to jungkook.

"Hey are you jungkook" he only received a nod so he proceeded with what he was doing.

"Can you tell me how being gay feels?"

" that's something you have to experience yourself to know."

"Can you please tell me if you do I can get you a date with Kim Taehyung don't you want that" jimin didn't even know if he could get that to happen but he still went for it.

"I can get a date with him if I wanted anyway so bye....." jungkook said while looking at jimin with a confused expression.

Jimin walked away in defeat and something hit him.

If he tries to seduce Mr.Min then write about it he can get an easy A on his paper. Jimin sat back at his seat in front of Taehyung and told him the plan.

"ARE YOU CRAZY I HOPE YOU KNOW THATS GAY AS FUCK" Taehyung shouted.

"It makes sense in my head so I'm gonna do it plus what's the worse that could happen?"

"You can get expelled and he could get fired but I kinda want to see what would happen so I say go for it"

Step one to seducing your teacher: change your appearance

"You wanna go to the mall with me to get some things after school"

"Sure that sounds cool" Taehyung replied.

They both walked out the cafeteria with smirks on there faces because they both couldn't wait to see how this would play out.

——-/—-
(After school)

The two were walking together while Taehyung was texting someone he quickly put his phone away making sure jimin couldn't see his text.

"All I have to do is buy some outfits to change my look" jimin pointed out to his friend.

"You should get makeup too while you're trying to 'change your look' " Taehyung exclaimed as they walked into the mall.

"I just came here for clothes not to be a girl" jimin said as he look around for cute sweaters.

"Yea that's right you don't need the makeup anyway because you already look feminine enough" the younger said and earned a punch to the shoulder.

"Shut up and help me"

Around 49 minuets of shopping jimin realized he didn't have enough money for the things he wanted to buy. Especially because he only choose big brand clothing.

"Tae you're a rich boy right so you won't mind paying for this" jimin pouted and his friend shrugged and threw a debit card at him. Jimin instantly hit the card away and covered his face. He's never been good at catching so usually he would just hit things away.

"Jiminie That was the cutest thing I've ever seen"

"I'm just gonna go to the cash register and buy these things"

—-