Who's my roomie?

I looked up to see my roomie's face, and it was Seth Rollins. I know what you're thinking, blech, I just hope I have another roomie and he or she is going to arrive soon.
S: Hey you're the flight attendant chick. Nova isn't it?
N: Yeah it is. Got a problem with that?
S: No, I just thought you'd be on your plane by now.
N: I got fired. But hired.
S: Hired by who?
N: WWE. I will become a superstar, but I'm starting off on the announce team.
S: Blah blah blah. Whoopdie freaking doo. Anyway, you know we have another roomie?
N: Yeah.
As soon as I said that, Corey Graves tapped on my shoulder.
C: Hey Nova.
N: Hey Core.
S: How do you know each other?
N: We've met a few times before. But is it really any of your business to know who I hang out with?
S: I was just asking. Anyway hurry up inside. We don't want any crazy fans finding out where I'm sleeping.

After Corey and I walked in, we noticed that there are two beds and two two-seater couches. Corey said that he's happy to take the couch because I need my rest. Which is true. I checked to see if I was going to be at Smackdown, and I am. I was happy. Because I'd get to see my male best friend, The Perfect Ten, Tye Dillinger. But I soon realised that I'd probably run into Zack. I climbed onto the bed after double checking with Corey, and he said that it's fine. I went into the bathroom to get changed into my nightwear.

I snuck back I to my bed, hoping Seth wouldn't notice, but he did

I snuck back I to my bed, hoping Seth wouldn't notice, but he did. I caught him giving me a sly smirk as well. I just rolled my eyes and layed back down. He's just being a doofus, or is he? I mean, his past relationships have ended pretty badly. That's why I'm going to wait. I'm going to wait until the right guy or girl asks me out. I'm just worried if it will end the same way mine and Riley's relationship went. I don't wanna be hurt. Not again. Not after the way he hurt me. I'll never fall for someone like that ever again. Not in a billion years. No one should have to be put through that. Because it can mess you up.

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼The next day, almost before Smackdown◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼
I woke up to being shaken by someone. I knew it was Corey. He'd be the second person in the world who would want to do that to me. The other was of course Tenille. God I hate being woken up. If I'm going to wake up, it shall be by my own free will.
C: Wake up and get your stuff and hurry up! We're close to being late for Smackdown. That woke me up straight. I grabbed an outfit from my suitcase and threw it on. I fixed my hair as quickly as I could. I have to make sure I'm ready otherwise, I'll be pissed the whole time.

I grabbed my phone, earphones and wallet

I grabbed my phone, earphones and wallet. Yeah, I had a wallet. There's nothing wrong with that. Corey and I raced to Smackdown, we got there just in time. I raced to Mikaze to see if my commentator outfit was ready. It wad, so I thanked him and rushed off to get changed. I tried it on and it was perfect. It fitted me well, and complimented my body perfectly. (It's the outfit at the top. that is her commentator outfit) Sasha is so lucky to have him. I rushed back to Mikaze and asked him if he could look after my stuff. He was more than happy to.

Before the crowd was let in, I made my way to the table and sat between Tom Phillips and Corey. Byron Saxton was let go due to personal reasons. I heard the crowd taking their seats, then saw on the titantron the opening music play. I sat back in anticipation, I knew that Tom would start off for the commentators. He said that he's let me know when to speak. He'd either tap his pen or gesture to the ring, during a match though.

T: Hello everybody and welcome to Smackdown Live. I am joined by Corey Graves and his sister, Nova Graves. Nova, welcome to the team.
N: Thank you, Tom. People are going to think because I'm a female commentator, I won't do my job. And that I'll be biased. Heh, news flash. It's 2018, and this is my year. Corey, what do you think of the lineup tonight?
C: Well, I think it's fantastic. Oh, hold on. I've just been informed that Tye Dillinger will be making an appearance. Isn't that great? I mean, tonight is my sister's first day on the job, and the Perfect 10 is going to welcome her!
N: You did make a great point there, Corey. But how's this for great? Bray Wyatt vs Shinsuke Nakamura. Bray has jumped across Raw and Smackdown a lot these past years, but I think to any fan, that this match, is going to be rated a perfect ten out of ten.
T: Exactly. And speaking of match up, that match is going to start right now.

The match got underway, and Shinsuke had an advantage. Bray hurt himself a lot during Elimination Chamber, giving Shinsuke points to focus on. The two men got out of the ring, and made their way to our table. Corey, Tom and I got out of their way, but Bray pulled me into the line of fire. Shinsuke was getting the monitors out of the table, and I was yanked onto the table by Bray. Shinsuke noticed and tried to stop him but unfortunately go met with a boot to the face. I was being moved around, and I instantly knew what was going to happen. I felt Bray kiss my forehead, and then Bam and Crash. I was sent through the table after receiving a good old Sister Abigail. I tried to move but I was in too much pain.

When I get my hands on the eater of worlds, the only thing that bastard will be eating, is my fist in his face.