Chapter 2

"What about this?" Hannah asked, coming out of the bathroom and into her bed room. She was wearing a red dress, with black leather boots that had a matching leather jacket. It suited her so much. She did a twirl showing off her outfit, hair and makeup.
"That's the one." I told her as a smile grew on her face. She walked over to me and looked at me like I was a hard maths question that she was focusing on. Suddenly her brown eyes lightened up.
"Now for your outfit, I've got the perfect one!" She said excitedly grabbing a selection of clothes from her closet.

"Madi, come and show the outfit." Hannah's voice came through the bathroom door. I cautiously opened the door, revealing my outfit:

"OH MY GOD, MADI! YOU LOOK SO GOOD, MINUS THE JACKET BUT WOW!" Hannah screamed squeezing me tight

"OH MY GOD, MADI! YOU LOOK SO GOOD, MINUS THE JACKET BUT WOW!" Hannah screamed squeezing me tight. I felt so good, I had stepped out of my comfort zone. Now I couldn't wait for the party. The excitment was building up inside of me. This time there was only excitement and no nervousness. I wasn't worried about Kourtney, Zach or ang one else. A smile came across my face.
"Now tonight is your night. You show them who you really are." Hannah said as we walked out of her room. While after we had pulled up at a luxurious house with music blasting inside. It was time.

We walked through the black marble doors and entered the party. Everyone went quiet and their heads turned. I knew that they were all looking at Hannah, I mean she is way prettier then me.
"Damn, is that Madilynn?" Someone shouted from the crowd.
"Who knew she was hot!" Someone else shouted. My cheeks became warm and pink, as I tried to paint a smile on my face. Hannah and I continued walking through the quiet crowd over to the dance floor. A blonde girl, in a tight and small dress, and a bunch of footballers were standing right infront of us.
"Did you expect to see us, Kourtney?" Hannah asked as the girl and footballers quickly spun around to face us. All their mouths dropped open. They were all looking at me! Me out of all people.
"M-m-m-m....Madilynn, um hi why are-" Before Kourtney could finish speaking, I cut her off. I was in a zone that I'd never been in.
"I'm here to party, Kourtney, not to her you blabber on about how slutty you look." I said as laughter filled the room. Kourtney's cheeks went red. She stormed off and everyone cheered me on.

The party was amazing. The one good thing about Kourtney is that she can throw killer parties. It felt like it wouldn't end. I was too busy dancing, doing karaoke and talking to the footballers and cheerleaders. For once in my life I felt like I fitted in. A soft tap touched my shoulder. I turned around revealing the person who tapped me, it was Luke. A big smile grew on my face.
"I thought you wouldn't be coming." He exclaimed trying to talk over the loud music. I finished the last couple drops of my drink.
"Ha yeah about that. Hannah persuaded me to come. You look good tonight, well you look good everyday so."I stopped mid sentence realizing that I had just flirted with a boy. Normally I'm too scared but I did it. Luke blushed then quickly looked away.
"You really think so?" He asked. Oh god what do I say! I thought.
"Yeah of course I do." A thousand thoughts were sprinting into my mind. I couldn't believe I was flirting with him! He looked at me. His fern green eyes sparkled at me as we smiled at me.