CHAPTER 1.2

*the continuation of the previous chapter*

after we eat my mom washed the dishes and i was on my room on my laptop..searching for works or for job.

all of it in the web is cool too but the jobs are like boring..but i want to check or try it out.

i almost closed my laptop when i remembered that my friend jennie is an expert at this..she works at crake..crake corporation?i dunno i forgot the name.

i quickly called her and i want to know if she is fine too right?are you just gonna call your friend for a job?not really.

i waited for the line to pick up then she finally picked it up.

"hi jennie how are you?"

"well iam fine you?'

"iam fine too"

"so what do you want to tell me?"

"oh iam looking for a job today and do you have recommendations for me?"

"yes!oh my gosh!"

she screamed excitedly.

"so you have?"

"so i would like to recommend you my company."

"oh the one you told me..is that crake corp.or something?"

"it's called crane corporation,so would you like to apply or try an interview here?"

"ok i would,so where will i apply for an interview?"

"oh just go here on the building and i can reserve an application time for you."

"oh that's great!okay i will apply..thank you jennie."

"and our ceo is a hottie."

"what?"

"i said the ceo of the company is a hottie guy."

"so?and what the fuck i don't care about him and speaking of him,you have a boyfriend right?".

"yeah i know iam just saying..and he never-

"yeah yeah i will go now,and thank you for the recommendation jennie bye love you."

"hehe yeah okay bye too."

*phone call ended*

after that i was blessed because i will apply for a work but at the same time i keep thinking about that ceo guy..no wait iam just curious dude..iam not the girl who want to lick some abs of justin bieber*lol just joking*so i decided to go downstairs and watch t.v