CHAPTER 1.3

james POV:

well an ordinary day for me again,i woke up,taked a bath,wear my suit,drink coffee then drove to the office.

my father assigned me to be the ceo so i obeyed,he is the ceo of the company before me but he got old and he got weak so he told me that i will be the next ceo.

it was like 6 years ago,well i was shock at the first he told me and i was nervous of how can i handle the company but i overcomed it and let the billionare ceo take me.

i was just sitting on my office signing papers and stuffs until someone knocked at the door.

come in!.i shouted then the door opened.

hello mr.crane.jennie said to me

oh hi jennie,what brings you here?.i asked her

ahmmm..do you have a empty slot for an interview tommorow?.she asked me

yeah why?.i said

because my friend is looking for a job so i recommended this company so she said she would like to apply for a job here.she said

oh okay,i will schedule it.i said and smiled at her

thank you mr.crane.she said

you may go now.i said and she left.

oh shit!i forgot to tell her what's her name!...naahh nevermind she will be here tommorow.

then someone knocked at the door again.the fuck can you just leave me for once?!

come in.i said then the door opened revealing the hottest assistant in the world.

hey alex what brings you here?.i said as i gulped because of her sexiness...damn her body is so fucking hot that i wanna bang her already.

oh just giving this papers to you mr.crane..oh ooops!sorry,i mean james.she said as she put the papers in my table then her hands ran on my necktie.

so do you wanna play with me?.she said to me as her hands ran down to my body until to my*coughs**coughs*bulge.

(smuts ahead or just ahead?)

i quickly putted her on the table.

yes i fucking love too,i wanna fill you up babe.i said

who said that iam your babe?.she asked me as i caught her smirking.

me,so alex lay down on the desk.i said then she obeyed

did i just seduced the mr.crane?.she said and i nodded

i was about to pull of my pants when the door opened.

BRO!IAM GONNA TELL YOU SOMETHING HO-WHAT THE FUCK?!.peter shouted as he saw us ready to bang each other.

we quickly standed up and arrange ourselves.

that is not what you think.i said

i will go now mr.crane.she said and winked at me then left.

wow you never told me that you will bang a girl already.he said as he sitted on the table.

well i almost banged her if not because of you.i said as i rolled my eyes to him.

hehe that girl looks so damn sexy and fucking hot man,like you never fucked a person in your life but i ruined it sorry.he said

naah that's okay maybe this is not the time for me.i said as i looked at the window and stared at the sky.

yeah right,and i need to tell you something though.he said

what is it?.i asked

well it's gonna be gio's birthday next week,will you come?.he asked me

yeah i always come to my friends birthday parties.i said

well that's all i just need to clarify if you come so i'll go now.he said and i signed him that he can leave so he left.

i continued staring at the blue sky,i dont wanna be a fuckboy like my friends..they are all fuckboys,they make out with girls then leaves them alone,i dont wanna be like them...i wanna be a professional and a billionare and the man who knows everything.

and that can control everything.....