CHAPTER 1.4

rosie's POV:

the next day...

i woke up early in the morning and as i standed out of my bed,i remembered that i had an interview today.

oh shit!i didn't even review damn it!.i shouted at myself as i was so angry that i didn't prepared for it..but hey!atleast i got the needed informations to myself.

i quickly taked a bath and changed into a formal wear for work..you can't just apply for a job wearing timberlands and black ripped jeans right?you need to look formal.

i putted all the needed papers in my bag and i go out of my room and go downstairs.\

after that i saw my mom,dad and max on the table waiting for me.

hi sis!come sit and eat!.max shouted happily to me as he pointed the chair to me

i sitted won and greeted my mom and dad.

goodmorning mom,goodmorning dad.i said and hugged them.

goodmorning too sweetie,here i maked pancakes for you.my mom said and i munched on the food and my father spoke up. 

so i heard to your mom that you have an job interview today.he said

yes dad your right.i said

did you know the location or the address of the company sis?.max asked and i remembered.

oh damn it!i forgot to ask jennie what is the location of it.i thought to myself and damn!new york city is full of many people crossing the streets duh?

ahmmm..y-yeah i know.i said as i tried to hide it.

well justin bieber is having a concert here.max said excitedly well he's a huge fan of justin bieber,i don't want to be killjoy but iam not just in the mood of bringing up celebrities in the middle of a job topic,like how did justin bieber got in?

max we are not talking about justin bieber and please stop making that cute face on me.i said as i rolled my eyes..getting annoyed of my brother.

but sis i want to go,just this once.he said as he pouted like a kid.

first of all let me find a job,second of all JB can wait for you right?it's not like he's gonna climb mount everest.i said and i standed up.

mom i gotta go.i said

okay take care honey.dad said

yes sweetie take care and goodluck.my mom said with a smile on her face.

goodluck sis and i understand...JUSTIN BIEBER can wait!he shouted and i laughed at my brother's actions.

okay okay goodbye.i said and we waved hands to each other and i left the house.

i was waiting for a taxi and i decided to call jennie what location it is,stupid me you don't even know where it is rosie.

i waited for her to pick up then she finally picked up.

*moans*ah-he..hello?

"hey jennie it's me rosie"

"oh hey what do you want?*moans again*STOP IT BRYAN IAM TALKING TO A PERSON HERE!

"what the fuck is happening?"

"oh sorry for that now what do you want just make it fast."

"can you tell me where is the location of the company?"

"oh i forgot hehe,just go left at the st.nicholas road then straight then turn right then you will see a sign called"crane corporation"

"oh okay..speaking of calling what are you doing?iam hearing some moans there*smirks*"

"oh that?that's nothing well i gotta go i need to deal some company."

"oh?okay bye"

"bye"

call ended...

after that i finally know the location and i know that jennie and bryan are doing*smirks*they're having a make out session early in the morning.

i finally saw a taxi and hopped into it.

crane corporation.i said to the driver as i told him the location.

okay mam.he said

_____________

i was now at the front of the building and once i entered it,my jaw dropped because of it's beautiful walls and floors and it's big.

wow looks so luxurious.i said to myself then i got to the help desk.

ah...miss is there a schedule of an interview here?.i asked

oh yeah just look for alex wilson.the woman said and i smiled.

thank you.i said and i left.

i was about to go when someone tapped my back.

are you ms.crooker?.the blonde girl asked me.

yes why?.i said

oh iam alex wilson and you must be the applicant.she said

yeah your right so can you tell me where is the place of the interview?.i asked her

ahmmm..*rolls eyes*yeah just*scanned rosie from head to toe*follow me.she said and i nodded.

we are on the elevator and we are just silent until she spoked up.

you know iam the assistant here,and no one can take my place and everypeople likes me hee.she said and i understand it.

ahhh..okay?.i awkwardly said,like dude just chill iam not gonna take your place iam just having an interview here.

i just kept silent then we finally arrived at the floor.

we are now at the front door and she spoked.

you may sit down here,i will call him.she said and i nodded.

she entered the room and me sitting on the chair.

i was so nervouss like there are many questions hunting me like what if i failde?what if i didn't pass?what if the ceo is hella scary?

i decided to bring out my phone and chat my friends because it's taking a long time..it's currently like a thousand years for now.

then the door opened and i standed up.

"mr.crane will see you now."