CHAPTER 1.5

"Mr.crane will see you now."

alex said to me and i was on a nervouss breakdown right now.

oh o-okay then.i said and i tried to inhale and exhale the air because iam in nervouss rosie right now.

rosie you can do this.i thought to myself and i walked to the front door and knocked.

"come in!".a man with a deep voice shouted inside the office room so i entered and my legs are shaking in nervoussness.

once i entered in ,i saw a man ,ahmm...he is not facing me but i can tell he is in a black suit and all i can see is his brownish-blonde hair.

oh hello iam..i-i am rosie crooker,iam the applicant for the interview sir.i said and he standed up still not facing me but i can tell he noticed my nervousness.

so your the one who will have an interview with me?.he asked then he faced me and i..

HE IS HOT OH MY GOSH!JENNIE IS RIGHT!A HOT CEO-WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?GO TO YOUR SENSES ROSIE.i thought to myself and i looked at him and saw him staring at me with a smile on his face.

he had a brownish-blonde hair as i told you earlier and  he is handsome.

you may sit down.he said as he resquested me to take a sit so i sitted down.

i just kept looking at him,in his blue eyes,and on his red lips.what the fuck rosie concentrate.

while i was looking at him,i didn't even notice that he was calling my name.

down to earth rosie crooker.he said and i snapped out of my imaginations as he called me in my full name.

oh ia-iam sorry.i said and now i can't stare at him but i can feel his smiling.

so can we start now?.he asked and i nodded.

jame's POV:

hello my name is rosie shane crooker and iam 22 years old,i graduated at hamilton university and i live near st.nicholas road,and that's all.she said as she smiled with her bunny smile.

why do i feel like i was melting because of her cuteness?NO SHIT!don't tell me iam starting to like her,no way!

oh okay,by the way i will ask you questions okay?.i asked then she nodded.

so who recommended you this company?.i asked then my eyes landed on her beautiful lovely brown eyes.

ahmm..my friend,her name is jennie and i can tell she works from here.she said and yeah i remembered.

i was looking for a job yesterday and i decided to try or apply an interview for a job here.she said as she continues her sentence.

oh?okay,so next question what is your dream ?i mean what is really your dream job?i asked then she looked at me.

well looking for a job is my job,but my dream is to be a songwriter,musician and a choreographer,i always play music on our music class,and i always dance on the corner of the class lol,and i want to compose and write songs so i can sing them.she said as she started to feel down so i standed up and she looked at me confused.

why don't you run for your dreams?.i asked

because i know i can work for the best,to have a better work is to make way for it.she said and i was so amazed,she was so intelligent and a wise person.

okay because of that you passed the interview.i said then her eyes become wide and she shouted and jumped like a child.

YEHEY!YES!YES!YES!THANK YOU SIR THANK YOU!.she shouted happily  at me.

your work starts tommorow and i have assignment for you right now.i said

what is it sir?.she asked

can you research about the stockholders and the holds of the other company.i said 

oh okay sir,i will.she said happily

you may go now.i said then she nodded.

hey wait!give me your needed informations or the papers.i said

oh i forgot too,sorry.she said as she gived the papers on my hand then she left.