300 READS(Juilan)

FIRST OFF YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME NOT EVEN 24 HOURS AND I GOT 100 MORE READS?!?!

Christmas

~Juilan~

"Mom what if she says no?" I asked my mom as Amos,Jack and Auggie laughed. "That's why you got friends!" Auggie said making us laugh all over again. "Holy F-I mean pizza we got to get ready!" Jack yelled as we all ran to my room. "Love you to!" My mom yelled as we shut the door. "I call Bathroom!" Auggie yelled. "I call my Juilan's parents bedroom!" Amos said.I looked at Jack.

"You can pick." Jack said as I pointed at the door.He walked out as I looked to see what they left me.Great.

I put it on as Auggie came out in the same thing but blue

I put it on as Auggie came out in the same thing but blue. "Dude we look like we are on fire!" Auggie said as we high fived.Amos and Jack came in the room. "Show off!" All four of us yelled.We started laughing as the door bell ringed. "She's here!" I yelped as we ran out of my room.

"Y/N!!" We all yelled forcing a group hug.Once we let go I looked at Jack. "Jack why are you still in your clothes?" I asked as he looked down. "So that is what I forgot to do!" He said as we started laughing.I looked at Y/N and she was looking HOT.(Same dress as last time)

"Y/N can we talk?" I asked as she nodded.Amos patted me on the back as I gave him a weak smile. "Good luck dude!" Auggie and Jack both said as me and Y/N walked into the kichten. "So what did you want to talk about?" She asked.I looked down.

"Y/N I liked you for a long time.I know it's werid because we knew each other since the day we met,but this can not wait-" The song I got stuck in my head started to play.As we both sang at the same time. "I'm yours!" We smiled at each other as we kissed. "They are kissing!" Jack and Amos yelled.

You might be wondering where is Miles and Henry.Well when me and Jack got into a fight I punched Miles.Not Jack,so Miles moved.But me and Jack are friends now.Henry didn't like the idea of me being friends with Jack.So he moved with Miles so they are gone now.As me and Y/N stoped kissing I smiled at her. "I'm helpless,look into your eyes and the skies the limet!" I sang as she smiled.

~~!#$%^&*()

YES I ADDED HAMILTON!!!!!!!!!!!ALSO TYSM FOR GETTING ME 2 300 THE NEXT GOAL IS 500 WHEN WE GET TO 500 I'LL DO AUGGIE.WHEN WE GET TO 700 I'LL GIVE AWAY MY MUSICALLY INSTAGRAM,SNAPCHAT LOMICS,FUNIMATE LIKE AND DISCORD!!!!!!!

Idk what to do past that...Oh wait if we get to 666 (I HAD TOOO) I'll give you my youtube channel I do roblox vids and other.Then at 700 i'll give you my soon youtube channel where i'll make edit's for Hamilton,Harry potter and wonder...So yeah!!!BYEEEEE(till in like half in hour XD)