halloween

You walked in with Auggie.Auggie was Dash from the incredibles.And you were violet.The only thing is Auggie had a black mask on so you could not see his hole face.As the two of you walked in you seen Juilan,Jack,Amos,Miles and henry sitting near a table.Mr.Browne had not walked in yet.But James and his friends did.

"Why do you hang out with Auggie so much Jack and Juilan?" Amos asked Jack looked down as you seen Juilan was worried.You knew juilan's face better than any other person.You guys were like family. "Cause..." Jack looked up to meet your eyes.But the two of you didn't smile.

"Dude!Can I see your mask?" Miles asked looking at Juilan.Juilan and Jack looked at each other. "I mean,I guess" Juilan said as Miles took it of the table and holded it to his face. "Look!I look like Auggie!" He said making Henry laugh.You don't know why Amos didn't laugh.You looked at Auggie to see him close to tears.

But now Jack and Juilan looked mad. "Man!If I looked like him I would kill myself!" Henry said as Miles nodded in agureement.Jack got up and sat in his chair. "Jack dude where are you going?" Amos asked as Jack looked at him. "I don't make fun of my friends!" Jack said giving you and Auggie a smile.

Juilan did the same but came over to you guys. "Sit in your real chairs,let them know you heared them." Juilan whispered going to his seat.You didn't know you where in Miles's seat till. "Hey,You might be new but you see,That's my seat.So get out." You got out as you and Auggie got out of their seats and sat in your own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the day your hole homeroom got called back to Mr.Browne's room.You and your friends acting like you had no idea. "So Y/N we need to talk." Jack said walking next to you.As you guys smiled he looked at you. "Will you be my girlfriend?" you looked at him.At first you thought he was lieing till he started to get worried. "Yes!" You said as you got to Mr.Browne's room.

"Okay guys!I know it is Halloween but who did this?" You looked around as no one took the blame. "Anyone know who it is?" Mr.Browne told the last looking at everyone.One of James's friends had a smirk on their face. "I think it was Jack,Juilan,Auggie and Y/N." Mr.Browne looked at you guys as you thought of something.

"Browne my man!" You started as the four caught on to what you was doing. "There are camera's in here right?" Auggie asked as the class was falling for the trick. "it's up there!" Juilan pointed out as everyone looked at it.You then nudged Jack for a clue for him to say. "Maybe you can take the clips out and watch it?" Jack asked as Auggie and Juilan looked at Jack.

"What a great idea Jack!" Auggie said looking at Mr.Browne. "But we would need the teacher to get the clips." Auggie said putting his head down. "Browne my dude!" You said walking up to him as he laughed. "How about you check those clips?" You asked as Mr.Browne started to look at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys I tried to get this out earlier.I'll be doing a special note for someone.But yeah here ya go.