Rejection Rules - 25 (Edited)

I knew that I was an accident. I knew that I was a mistake. But this, this is worse than any other abuse, any other pain, any thing else. 

Getting pregnant with a child who is not your mate's? That's the worst punishment of all. I never wanted this. I never wanted anything. I never wanted to even be alive. So, why was I? They say, that when you wish upon a star, that your wish will come true, right? Well, wrong. Every night I wished that I could die. But, it never happened. I guess the Goddess doesn't like me so well. No one does.

I felt arms go around me, and I felt the tingles. I was Aiden. I pulled away from him, since I knew that he was ashamed of me. I wasn't loyal to him. Now I have to pay my punishment. 

I backed up against a wall, and climbed my way up, always looking at my feet. I heard a soft word from Aiden, but I couldn't make up what it was. I saw his hand come toward my elbow, but I just yanked my arm away. I knew that I had to keep the child, since surgical abortions don't work too well on werewolves, and the few people who do it, it doesn't even effect them. Especially when the pup or the mother is of Alpha blood. That doesn't help any.

I walked back to my hospital room, and I saw Searra sitting in the chair that she was sitting in when I got the news. She came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of my sister! She's going to bring wonderful pups to her mate and her pack!" My sister said cheerfully. 

"No, I'm not. It isn't even Aiden's. It's our uncles. . ." I said, miserably. I knew that I was a disgrace to my pack. And, I was reading a book a while back when my uncle was out meeting another pack. It was, "The Rules and Laws of Rejection," and I knew that it had everything from rejection, to laws of running a pack that you have to abide by. I knew what I had to do. I had to find that book.

"Wait, what? What do you mean by it's our uncle's?!" She yelled.

"You know how Aiden told you that I was raped? Yeah. He never wore a condom. So, terribly, I became pregnant, and I can't have an abortion, because of my Alpha and his Alpha blood. I'm screwed! And, believe it or not, I already love this child! But, I hate myself!" I yelled unexpectedly. 

"Whoa. Calm down, Nala. You know that you can't stress at this time!" Aiden yelled, and I knew that he was right.

"Well, can you at least take me to the library? I need to show you all something." I said sadly. I knew I had to show them the book and what lay inside. I had to show them the most important rule of rejection, the one that you have to follow, or else if the Werewolf council hears about it, you and your mate will be put to oblivion, or exile. They choose your punishment. And I don't want that to happen to the Alpha King. He needs to rule powerfully, with no distractions.

"Yeah, sure." Searra said before taking my hand and leading me out the door, to a huge corridor, lined with beautiful paintings with golden frames, and there were wooden stands with the most beautiful vases atop. It was a magnificent building. And I can't believe that I used to live here. I wish I could remember. I bet I could, if Sera had more energy to show me the visions/memories.

We passed a few members, and they all looked at me in memorization, like they knew me before I was take. One person we passed was the Alpha, my brother Logan. I'm still jealous at them since they lived with this for a few years. When Logan saw me, he was quick to talk.

"Are you okay? Is there anything too bad? Tell me sis, please. I care about you!" Logan begged.

"Oh, really? You don't know me. So, you don't get to call me by any nickname. Searra, you too. Where were you all my life? Oh yeah, you probably thought that I was dead, even though you most likely knew that I was at Reynolds the whole time! And, there is something wrong with me. Our shitty uncle got me pregnant!" I yelled at my so called 'siblings' and ran, having no clue where I was going. But, somehow, I knew where I was going. I didn't know how, but it's like my inner self that wasn't my wolf had taken over.