four

"Noah invited me. Sorry. Anyways, bye finn."

He grabbed my arm as I was about to jog off to my room, him stopping me from doing so.

"How do you know my name?" Finn asked.

"Doesn't everyone?" I say, trying to release my arm from his grip, but failing. He scoffed letting go and I made my way back to my room without a word.

I pressed the keycard up against the lock and clicked open. "Hey mom." I say, kicking off my shoes after closing the door behind me.

"You won't believe what had just happened." I squealed.

My mother patted next to her, motioning to come sit, in which gladly took.

"Sooo?" She said, interested in the situation.

"I started talking to Noah because he was upset, right? So then we took the conversation to a bench, and discussed about what was wrong."

"Uh huh."

"And THEN he offered to go back with him to the hotel he was staying at and guess what??"

"What?"

"THEY STAY AT THE SAME HOTEL AS US!" I say, very excitedly, jumping up and down, along with my mom.

"But their room is SO MUCH BIGGER AND NICER HOLY." I continued, gaining a happy smile from my mother.

"How was the experience in general?" She asked, her face still slapped with that grin.

"AMAZING. AND GUESS WHAT ELSE?"

"What?"

"When I was leaving I saw FINN FREAKING WOLFHARD." I said, causing her to get up and hug me.

"Im so happy for you! Meeting your idols just like that." She said snapping her fingers, letting go of our tight embrace.

"I'm like fangirling right now."

I ran to my room and jumped onto my bed from literally a foot away from it. Soon after I heard Miya complaining to my mother about something, then realizing I woke her up from her nap, which makes her fairly cranky.

Great. Well at least I got to meet some cast members of Stranger Things holy heck.

I turned on my phone to see a whole bunch of new notifications popping up, there are at least over 500. Confused, I opened put Instagram to almost all of them being follows.

What the hell?

The next thing I noticed that these werent just ordinary accounts, they were mostly either Stranger Things or It fan accounts.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion then scrolled up to the story page. I clicked on the most recent story, which was Noahs, and found a selfie of us we took awhile ago with my username attached.