Chapter XVI: Who's Y/N?

With everything and everyone out of my way at last. I can begin the final countdown to the end of the most major Dust distribution system in Remnant. Hastening the end of huntsmen as a whole. Without Dust, humanity's blood supply shall be cut off. I've already mapped out the means of infiltration of the Schnee Mansion. Albeit it is not exactly the most practical way to get in there, but it's cheap on resources and derived from my own personal genius. Once me and Lilith locked ourselves in a room, I sat down with her and motioned to my head.

Me: Memory loss can be treatable is that right?

I asked, Lilith nodded.

Lilith: Yeah, it can be. You just need something to help recall past events in your life, is this a trick question?

Me: Not exactly, now this is going to sound off topic a bit. According to what I had said previously. But I need a way to get inside of the Schnee Dust Company.

Lilith:... Yea you're right Y/N I don't follow.

Lilith said, I snapped my fingers, pointing at her.

Me: Exactly,

Lilith tilted her head, she still didn't get my latest and most genius idea.

Me: Which is why I formulated my most recent plan.

Lilith: Uhhh, what is it then?

She asked, placing a hand on her left hip. I walked over to a bottle of vodka sitting on a nearby table, picking up and tossing it over to her. She caught it and looked at it.

Lilith: Mmmm, vintage. Does this plan involve something similar to last night?

She jokingly asked with a wry smile. I for some reason blushed a bit and rubbed the back of my head.

Me: Uh, he he. No it doesn't sadly.

I laughed a bit, sitting down on a chair I had placed to face in front of her.

Me: Hit me on the head. As hard as you can.

Lilith almost dropped the bottle in shock. She shook her head swiftly.

Lilith: I'm not smashing this bottle on the guy I did last night in the forehead!

She exclaimed. I grabbed her hand.

Me: It's necessary towards the plan Lilith. Trust me! Just let me explain the details towards it first.

Lilith: Ugh fine. I'm still not doing jf, you'll have to get someone else.

Me: Fine then, hit me on the head, I'll lose my memory. Give me these contacts, ruffle my hair up, and give me this aspirator, it's filled with modified helium, tell me to take it every 20 minutes. Oh! and my name's Blau Blazeblu.

Lilith: Okay! Wait what? What's all this about?

She asked, as I took the bottle from her

Me: It's all under control, when you hear knocking on the door, open it. It's probably Gary and Jack.

Lilith stuttered once more while I brought it down on my own head with all my strength everything blacked out for a while. As I flopped onto the ground motionless.

I woke up again, with Gary, Jack and Lilith standing over me. I looked around as Lilith asked me if I was okay.

Me: It didn't work, I still remember who I am. Hit me again.