Chapter 2

Pov (Y/n)
.
Location: Outside of House
.
.
.
Maybe I should leave I'm Cold and Hungry but most of all Alone since my Family Are now cutting the Cake while I'm Outside with my Only friend Zwei he Barked and went inside through the Dog Door but He came back out with an Apple I was Happy since he was the Only One Kind to me I picked up the Apple and ate it.

Me: Thank you Zwei Even for a Dog your the Only Kind One in this Family *Continues to eat Apple*
.
.
.
*Timeskip*
.
.
.
Quill,Raven,Tai were Asleep I Thought so I decided to Enter the House By Climbing Through the Window by the Side of the House and Once I entered my Room I saw Zwei in My Room even though he went inside a While ago I Layed on what was my bed the Floor a Blanket and a Pillow I then Heard A lullaby By Summer.
.
.
.
I then Went to my Door and I peaked in the Hallway and Saw Summer Singing a Lullaby to Ruby and Yang across the Room why doesn't she sing one to me They have Nightmares and she sings for them why not me why? I have Nightmares and their Horrible.
.
.
.
Just before I could Say Anything I Felt like I need to use the Bathroom and so I exited out of my Room and Went to the Restroom and Once I entered it I locked the Door and did my Business but I wondered if their was some Left over cake so after I finished I Sneaked downstairs and I saw a Slice of Cake on a Plate on the Table.
.
.
.
And so I picked up the slice of Cake and ate it and after that was the Only time I tasted something sweet until I heard Footstep's and I saw Tai Looking at me and He Got Angry and walked up to me and Asked.
.
.
.
Tai: You better Explain yourself why your Eating Your Sisters cake and that your not on the shed!

Me: But it's Also my Birthday?

Tai: I don't give a Damm! *Grabs me by the Throat and Throws me in the Kitchen* Your Pathetic.

Me: Dad Please sto- *Kick* *Punch*

Tai: *Picks me up and Opens back door and Throws me outside in the Rain* I DIDN'T SAY YOU CAN COME IN HERE AND EAT CAKE NOW GET BACK IN THE SHED!!!
.
.
.
As I heard him scream I felt a Pain in my knee and so I Crawled back to the shed Slowly and Quietly Crying as Water hit my Back and Once I Opened the shed door I looked back and saw A Sleepy Ruby and Yang and a Tired Quill and Raven Staring at me with Annoyance and I saw Summer Standing next to Tai.
.
.
.
I entered the Shed and Crawled to the Corner and I Cried while Trying go to sleep on the Dirt Ground and I Try to sing the Lullaby I heard my Mom Singed but only I heard was Just water hitting the Shed Roof and The Cold wind Hitting me as I only wore a Torn Black Shirt and Ripped Shorts and Shoes with one of them having no Lace.
.
.
.
I Tried to Sleep knowing I'll never be Loved by them and now The Only things I felt was Sadness, Rejection, Anger, and Suicide I saw a Rope and I decided to Commit suicide since I'll never be Loved I them Finished Tiying it and Soon when I climbed the Work Bench I then Tied the Noose On the Ceiling and I slipped Backwards and Fell on a Saw Blade which then Stabbed Through my Right shoulder I Screamed in Pain but ........no one Came through the door and I Screamed as loud but still no one showed up?
.
.
.
I cried knowing I was Gonna Die I knew that no one Cared about me Is it because I was Weak? Or is it because they Pity me when they Adopted me who knows Right now I was Slowly Closing my Eyes and Crying while Dying Knowing that My Family Hated me Why why did they Beat me up and made me Clean their house and give me Leftovers was I that horrible please tell me I don't wanna Die Please........I don't wanna Die alone......
.
.
.
*Silence while Eyes are Closed*
.
.
.
I felt pain still but now not anymore and yet I'm able to Move my Hands and feet so I Tried to stand up and once I did I opened my eyes and looked at a Broken Mirror in the Shed and I saw a Huge Gap between my Shoulder and Arm it was Bloody and I saw Bones and soon it Got Covered up in a Black Substance something I don't know what it is but as soon as it Disappeared My Shoulder was Clean Like if I didn't Fell on the Saw Blade.
.
.
.
I don't know if I should Freak out or be Happy that I'm not Dead but the Question is how am I not?
.
.
????: Hello Child.
.
.
I turned around to see a Giant Black Person covered in the Same Substance as my Shoulder was I freaked out and Backed away but It had no Face but a Scary Mouth and Claws and Feet but It said something before I ran To the Door.

????: It's okay to be Afraid by my Appearance but I'm Here to Help you and To give you a Choice.

Me: What Choice? *Feelings Goosebumps*

????: A choice to Leave this Family And to Become a Huntsmen Child I am your Ghost.

Me: What's a Ghost and how come your Mouth isn't moving and What do you mean by Your Ghost.

????: A Ghost My Child is something I can't explain but I'm your Ghost that's all I know and your an Ajin an Ajin is a Demi-Human who can't Die I've been with you since you were Born and well your not From here in other Words your not From Remnant.

Me: No no no no that Can't be True!

????: You are not from here (Y/n) and the Reason I wasn't able to talk to you before is your Suppose to die To Unlock me but Now I'm able to Talk to you Your From a World That Has been Hunting Your Kind To Kill over and Over and To test you and that your Not Human nor Faunus.

Me: I'm not Human?! But I remember Being at the Orphanage!

????: I know Somehow I was able to Erase your Memories but in a Few Minutes you'll Remember them and How you got here is Something I Couldn't figure out and the Reason I want you to come with me is because your being Treated much more Worse then when you were Tested on (Y/n).

Me: Can you Really Take me Away from here because My Family doesn't care about me At All *Cries a Bit*

????: Of Course (Y/n) Come on let's Leave When we're at a Secluded Location I'll Teach you how to use your Power's and Abilities *Picks you up and Carry's you in Left Arm* Hold on Tight.

Me: *Holds on* I'm Ready

????: Good *Breaks Through Shed door Creating a Loud Crash*

Me: So where are we going?

????: Let's Just say I've been doing some recon Over the Mountains
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued
Thanks for reading you guys and I want you to Vote if you Should meet Weiss and Blake Yes or No.