Chapter 3

(   ) Thoughts

Pov (Y/n)
.
.
.
I don't know if I should be Happy or Sad knowing my Family never Loved me but now as me and my Ghost Crashed through the Walls of the Shed I realized something I must do before I'm gone.

Me: Wait *Ghost stops* Theirs something I must do before I leave don't worry I'll be back *Jumps off of Ghost*

Ghost: Theirs also something that'll come in handy if your going to your room try ********.

Me: Okay.

As I backed up a bit feeling the rain hit my back I somehow turned invisible by concentrating hard enough.........Huh I wonder if theirs other things I can do but for now I must go to my room.
.
.
.
As I Walked to the house I saw a Window open and so I started to climb the side of the house to enter since Tai probably Locked the doors but once I reached the window and got inside quietly I saw Raven and Quill sleeping on separate beds and I Walked quietly pass them but I saw a Small bag of Lien on a table next to quill I took it and placed it in my pocket since I may need it then I saw the door and I Walked to it and I stopped to look at Quill and Raven and question them.
.
.
.
Me: (When I met the both of you Quill you Told me Stories of how you You an Raven, Tai and Summer were Team STRQ and Raven you taught me how to use a Katana and it was fun but did i do something wrong was I too weak Was I Horrible to you two the Day when you saw Tai beating me up you just stood their and Snickered at me crying asking for mercy but it was Stopped as Tai Punched me in the Nose which I had a nosebleed why I just wanna know why? Didn't you help me when I was in pain when I needed help the most) *Turns away from them both Sleeping and walked through the door Quietly opening it and going through*
.
.
.
As I left their Room into the Hall I saw no other then Ruby wearing her New Red Hood and her Plastic Toy Scythe she Quietly Yawned as she walked pass me not knowing I was their I questioned her as well.
.
.
.
Me: (Ruby out off all people in the Family you blame everything on me the Day when we both met you liked me and was happy for me to be a part of the family but now you just expect Little old me to get the Consequences you were suppose to be Given was I Horrible when we met if so then I'm sorry but I was happy when I met you I finally was happy that a family Adopted me but now are you really my Family or just Torturers are you the little sister I wanted to play with outside and play games no your the opposite of a good little sister)
.
.
.
As I Continued to Go to my Room I Walked past Ruby and Yang's Room seeing Yang sleeping in her bed holding her birthday gift those Yellow  Plastic Gauntlets She was holding close to herself and so I questioned her.
.
.
.
Me: (Yang when we first met you Wanted to spar with me to see who was the strongest you were always the protector of me and ruby from danger you punch the wind for crying out loud and it was fun seeing you me and Ruby hang out Brother and Sister bonding but now those days are over now you just punch me over and over and over and over till I'm bruised up and bleeding and crying for Help and for you too stop has your knuckles with my blood on them stopped you .........no they haven't)
,
,
,
As I reached to my Room I opened the door slightly To see everything the way I left it before I was kicked outside but now as I realized I didn't have any Paper or A pencil I realized those things were in Tai and Summer's Room or Dad and Mom's room.
.
.
.
So I left my room open and as I Walked to their Room I Ever so slightly and quietly Open the door to see the room is a bit dark but I can see due to the Moon shinning Through the Blinds as I saw what I needed Next to Summer on the other side of the bed on her table side I Walked quietly to not wake them and once I grabbed what I needed I left but soon as I Went through the door I questioned them.
.
.
.
Me: (Summer ever since we've met you showed me love and care and clean my wounds and So where is that summer now Does she now ignore you when your in pain or have a cut on your arm or leg or begging for food only to be Ignored like a ................Ğhø§ţ!....I come to realize that summer is gone now.
.
And Tai when we've met You bought me Ice Cream and gave me Toys and bought me that book and said your the best son and or call me chief  but now when either Ruby and Yang do something wrong or break something you always believe them and don't even let me say anything not even hear my side of the story and now you've mostly taken everything I've had and left me with a Pillow and Blanket to sleep in the Corner and an old Bookcase with the old book you bought me when I came home but that book reminds me of how long ago I've been here)
.
.
.
I left the room shedding a tear that no one can see and so I went to my Room and when I came to my Room I entered it and wrote a Letter on a single piece of paper *Small Timeskip* And now I left it on the middle of the floor and looked outside to see the Sun rising and that the Rain stopped I realized they we're about to wake up in an Hour and so I Ran downstairs to see a Picture of me and the Family when I came home and I just looked at it and said.
.
.
.
Me: Łïęş....
,
.
.
As I reached downstairs to see the Backdoor I saw Zwei Sleeping until I Turned off the Invisibility and walked up to him and picked him up and As soon as I did I looked into his Cute face I cried a bit knowing he was the only one caring and so I hugged him.
.
.
.
Me: Thank you Zwei *Cries a bit* This is where we say goodbye *Puts him down and As soon as he stands up Zwei Goes infront of him he whimpers* I'm sorry Zwei but I hope we meet again *Wipes tear from face* Good bye Zwei *Opens door and Goes outside and closes door behind and waves*.
.
.
.
We see (Y/n) Running along with a being into the unknown and all we hear is Zwei's whimpers for (Y/n) As Zwei goes up to (Y/n)'s Room and lays next to (Y/n) Makeshift bed whimpering.