Chapter 4

Hey sorry for not updating it's that I don't know how to play or write as the Rwby character's since I only know how to play my Oc but I will try and thanks for reading my book it tells me people still have an interest in this Book which makes me Happy an gives me a warm feeling inside my heart and I got help by a friend for this chapter with Idea's --Xenon-- check his profile out and that's your new theme song above an I will try to put Commas so it won't Confuse you guys an I'm sorry if it does an the Capitol's as well an sorry if their are errors.
.
.
.
Pov (Y/n)

It's been a few seconds since I left my Home or Hell but as I looked back while running with my Ghost too my house as then we were getting so much distance from it as then I looked ahead too see ourselves running through the Forest but I'm wondering where Has my Ghost went and I wonder what he meant by Recon over in the mountains? All I know is I never been this far from the house before since I always was forced to get firewood for them but I never felt it's warmth as the only warmth was the sun shining on my skin or the sun rising right now.
.
.
Me: *Minutes later as they still Ran* How much more Longer Ghost?

Ghost: Just a Bit more (Y/n) and I'm glad you choose to go with me now this Plan might work, Now once we're secluded we must build some sort of Hideout or Camp for you too rest *Runs Faster then (Y/n) as the 2 past some openings an Views of the Forest as then they both stop too see Train tracks from above at the edge of a cliff where they stopped at*
.
.
.
Me: Are we near a City?

Ghost: I don't believe so since these tracks go through the forest *See's a Mountain across from them* (Y/n)

Me: Yes?
.
.
.
My Ghost is now telling me that my IBS I was able to use it to make myself turn invisible but now he's telling me I can use my IBS In many other way like I can turn My hands to Claws or a Blade and Make Wings on my back or turn my arms into wings which I then turned to Him and Nodded as then I started to Concentrate to make the Wings appear on my back like I did for my Invisibility which took a lot of time but then I felt dizzy like then I saw a Hotdog fly in the sky then my Ghost dancing as I realised it was a Dream! I didn't want to believe it I tried to pretend it wasn't a dream I fell to my knees and then I woke up I looked around too see myself in the shed still.
.
.
.
Me: No....*Tears start to show* It was all a Dream? *He cries a bit as he was still in his clothes as he was crying into his Knees as he Sniffles and rubs his eyes from the tears he looked and saw that The noose was never tied and the Saw blade had a cover on it prevents anything from touching it's sharp edges as he yawns quietly and coughed a bit as he looked over at the shed door as he stood up and walked too it as he peaked and saw that The rain stopped as it was morning with the sunrising in the horizon* I'm an idiot for thinking I had cool stuff or power's *His head lowers* I guess I'll never be loved or...be happy *He hears the Backyard door open as we see a Yawning Quill stepping out in her regular clothing as she then walked towards the Shed with her weapon and I stepped back in fear since she uses me as a test dummy* On no
.
.
.
Quill then kicked the door down as I get kicked as well since I i was nnext fo it as I fell backwards holding my Stomach in pain since I got hit there.
.
Quill: He Littleshit get the fuck up *See's (Y/n) Holding his stomach in pain as Quill then kneeled next to him* What's wrong kid?
.
.
She actually wants to know if I'm Okay? I..i..i think..l..I feel..h..ha..hap..happy.
.
.
Me: I got hit in the stomach since yo- *Gets punched in the stomach as he cried in pain as Quill then laughed at him as she picked his right leg up as (Y/n) was being dragged out of the shed*