chapter 2 !

hope you like this chapter :)) straight to the story . enjoy!

================================================================================

Veronika's p.o.v

The 2 days went in a buff.i found some friends.i met jack, and Rita they're mates , and Nicolas and his mate Kate. they are so  nice i sit with them at lunch and stuff.  my best friend moved to tour pack, Lexi is my bast friend since i was 4 , shes like my older sister ive never had , she has blonde hair and shes 17. Lexi found her  mate about 3 months ago his name is Damon.OK so ,Today is my birthday and im officially 16 years old and finally get to find my mate and shift. i've been dreaming to find my mate for so long i hope ill find him. i got out of bed since is 4 o clock already , how could i be asleep for so long and tthen i remeber i was reading on wattpad haha. i have to get ready , i only have 2 hours to get ready for my birtday party and my brothers ceremony. i took a shower for about 20 mins and got out. i curled my long brown hair , perfectly and did my make-up. i put on my blue dress that went just above my ankles. i looked in the mirror i looked good. by the time i was finished it was 5:50 already.

i went down the stairs and felt nervous as i saw there was about 50 people here already. i saw liam  at the kitchen talking to some of his friends. i walked up to him and gave him a hug. " you look beautiful princess" . " thank you . you don't look so bad yourself". Liam chuckled. i went to the living room and smelled the most intoxicating smell ever. it smelled like chocolate and mint mixed together, (my favorite ice cream) .i followed the smell and then i saw him. he was beautiful, he has black hair, blue eyes and he's tanned, and he's about 6.0 tall.

when he saw me our eyes locked. we just stood there looking into each other eyes for a while. i then realized what just happened and i blushed. he noticed and smiled. god that smile . h;es gonna be the death of me . my wolf screamed MINE! MATE!!! I WANT MATE NOW!! . at that moment i was the happiest girl ever.

i was so deep in my thoughts that i didn't see him walking  towards me . i didn't move , i didn't want to . i couldn't find my legs i was just so amazed by him. " hello beautiful". he smiled and smirked. "hi" That was all i could managed to say ." Veronika its time com on"my best fried Lexi mind-linked me. " i have to go , my brother is waiting for me ". i walked up to Liam even though i didn't want to leave my mate . i could feel him staring after me.

just when i walked up to my brother he called my name . oh shit he's on the stage already shit. shit. shit. " this is my sister Veronika, its her 16th birthday today. happy birday sis love you". everyone looked at me and clapped. i blushed , i wasnt used to this kind of attention." thank you Liam , and congratulation alpha" i said to him with a smile. he smiled back.