chapter 5 :)

authors note:

i cant believe 14 people are reading my story alreday just after i published it. thank you guys so much i really appriciated it . you all amazing!!!!

ill upload the next chapter in a minute i promise. please keep reading and follow me thank you so much guys.

btw love you sabyynovogratz :))

so straight to the story as i promised:)

======================================================================

 jason's p.ov

i can't belive she has never kissed anyone before me,im so lucky to have her as my mate.the moon goddest gave me the best mate i could ever wish for.i nearly gave up looking for her... thank god i didnt.she just came into my life and changed everything better. i thought i'll never be happy after my lil sister died. yeah she died because of an rouge attack, thas why i hate rouges the're have no heart. they go straight for the kill.

after our make out session we drove off to my place, well she doesnt know were goin to meet my parent now i didnt wanna make her nervous, but its time to tell her."Veronika were goin to meet my parents now, my parents were dying to meet you". she looked at me in shock, yup she was nervous."emm, jason what if they dont like me???". she put her head down and looked sad. i hate to see her like this! "dont worry they will love you, because i love you already!!". she  was shocked when i said that i love her , but i knew i did. she is the most amazing person in the whole world. i dont expect her to say it back i know she needs time. then i heard the three words that i never expected her to say."i love you too".i stopped the car as we were already at my place and smashed my lips on to hers. her lips are so soft against mine.the kiss was getting heated so i pulled away , i didn't know if i could control myself next to her and i know shes not ready yet. im not gonna push  her , i will wait for her for whole my life if i have to.

i took her hand as i saw she was scared and nrvous and went inside. right away my mom screamed and hugged my mate."omg !! im so happy i can finally meet you !! your so beautiful omg im daniel, whats your name !!".Veronika was so shocked but so happy as i saw her smile. god she was so beautiful i could just stare at her all day."im Veronika, luna". she bowed in respect. "god no need for that call me daniel, your part of the family"."ok daniel".she smiled back. then my dad came in and saw us he put his arm around my moms waist and kissed her on the cheek. at that moment i though about me and adriana will be like this in the future and i smiled ." you were right jason, she is beautiful just the perfect girl for you".my dad said and Veronika blushed."my name is hendrick, welcome to the family"." nice to meet you , alpha. she bowed again for respect." no need for that dear call me hendrick". adriana smiled. " alright , im goin to show adriana around see you later ".i told my parents.

i showed her around the house. we went to my room , the last part of the house."this is my room". i told her. she looked around and smiled." its beautiful , jason". i loved the way my name is roling on her tongue, i just imagine how she would moan out my name, that turned me on.i sat on my bed and took Veronika to sit on my lap." Veronika, i've never felt this way about a girl before, i admit i was a player but when i first laid my eyes on you it finished, i love you adriana so damn much and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you "i told her truthfully. yes i was a plyer , before Veronika i used to use girls even though they didnt mind since im the popular guy in school, but adriana really changed my life to better, ive never had the courage to stop my player ways even though i wanted to but with my mate it stoped the second i laid my eyes on her." jason, i believe you , i love you so much". and with that she pressed her lips on mine. she pushed me down on the bed and she was on top. as the kiss got heated she started to grind on me. i growled , shes gonna be the death of me i swear. i asked for entrance she dynaied . i growled and pinch her ass. she gasped and i took the opportunity to slip my tongue in her mouth. we made out for about 10 minutes. she pulled away first to breath. we were out of breath. i was about to kiss her again before the door opened. its was my brother james. h'es 20 and has black hair and green eyes. he's about 5.8 tall.

" jason do you kn......ohh sorry am i interupting". james asked and laughed. " get out of here idiot!!!".i growled at him."who's this, another one of your sluts, but damn shes hot bro nice choice".james looked her up and down.i gave him a glare."dont talk about my mate that way stupid".i yelled at him.how dare he  talk about my beautiful mate that way."oops sorry i didnt know forgive me bro".he looked like he was guilty so i forgave gim." its ok now get out!". " can you at least introduce me, to your beautiful mate here".he smirked at her. i growled at him."james this is Veronika my mate, Veronika this is my older brother james".i introduced them." hi nice to meet you". Veronika said politely."nice to meet you too georgeous". i gave him a warning glare."ok ok im kidding jeez came you tits bro". " whatever just get out""kk see you georgeous". he winked at her and went out of my room. omg im gonna kill him seriously.

"anyway where were we".she laughed and i pressed my lips on to hers. that night we  just made out. i droped her home and gave her last kiss before i drove off. that girl is amazing . i cant stop thinking about her and i need her already. i need to mark her, i wish she could say yes.