chapter 3 :)

straight to the story . have fun !!

===============================================================================

jasons p.o.v

i woke up the sun shining in my eys. today was my best friends ceremony , he's finally gonna be the alpha of the blue moon pack. i took a shower for about 10 mins and got out. i got dressed in blue baggy jeans a tank top and a nice black shirt.i told my mom im leaving and got to my BMW new car. i loved it lol. i drove up to my friends house.

when i got there it was 6 already. isaw liam in the living room and i went to greet him. " hey liam , congrats man ". " thanks man, nice to see you again, soory but i have to go to meet the alpha there see ya , nice talking to you again!". "orite see ya ".

i stood there with my friend rita talking when i smeeled the most amazing smell ive ever smelled , it smelled like vanilla and chocolate mixed together. my favorite. i turned around and saw the most beautiful girl ever, she had long brown hair , which she curled , brown beautiful eyes and she wore this beautiful blue dress i couldnt take my eyes off her. she relized what happened and she blushed. on those beautiful cheeks was a red colour . wow she is beautiful i thought to myself. i walked u to her. " hey beautiful". "hi". wow her voice was amazing just her saying one word to me was amazing." sorry i have to go my bro is waiting for me". she said and smiled.when she started to walk i was just staring after her. got that amazing figure damn!