Chapter One: Where It All Begins

Elly's POV:
Hey I am elly I am 27 years old.. I live by my self in A one bedroom apartment... I have a dog name ziggy! And me and my best friend Brandi she's the most important person in my life! I'm 5/3 I love cute clothes and looks sexy!

Brandi POV:
hey I'm Brandi I am going to be 29 years old! I can't wait for kings dominion it's one of the best days of my life!!!! When me and my bestie goes to amusement park for the whole day!! But 2017 we couldn't go.. cux my bestie broke her ankle 😞! But 2018 we are going and it will be Epic!!!!

Chaz Black POV: aye fuckers! I'm the bad boy! I'm Chaz Black look at me weirdly I pound yo ass! I'm just looking for a hawt girl!!!! When I see her I will know that I will want to make her mine oh and I'm 26 from DC!! I moved from Texas.. I'm in a gang here in Washington DC! I can't wait to find my dream girl!!!!!!

Summer 2018 in Doswell VA!!!

Elly and Brandi are in Brandi's fathers car listening to music and being besties! Where are they going you may ask... well they are going to Kings Dominion! They finally get there and Brandi's Dad gives them their tickets to get in the park! And leaves! Elly and Brandi screams "HERE WE COME KD.... THE CRAZY BESTIES HERE ONCE AGAIN" they both laughed! Elly"brands I can't wait to get in ..." Brands " haha ikr I wanna go in NOW!"

The guy at the entrance says to the girls "your wish is my commend." They laughed as he heard them talking about going inside! So the first thing they are going to do is.. to get some Starbucks.. like always! They both got Java Chip! So they started walking down to the water park to get a locker to put their stuff away! So elly pays for the locker! They put all the stuff in their locker and lock it! They make the passcode 1987 Aaron Carter's bday year!!!

So they walking to the rapids ride that's their favorite water ride!! They waiting in line.. just then elly sees this hot guy walking in line.. tall like maybe 6/3 buff brown hair with the deepest bluest eyes she ever seen... her heart is pounding in her chest... he's standing right behind her.. she giggles to Brandi..

Chaz:aye cutieCake name Chaz.
Elly: um cutieCake lmao wow my name is elly!
Chaz: cuteness! Who's yo friend?
Brandi: I'm Brandi!
Chaz: Ells and brands huh! Aye I got a friend .. with me maybe he can join us on this ride.
Elly:That sounds great !

Just then another hot guy come cutting in line!
Chaz: this is my friend Blake!
Blake: aye watup!
Elly: nothing much just chillin wbu
Blake: cool cool same!!!

They call for the next 4 ppl so Blake Brandi and Chaz and elly walks down the stairs and gets into the boat.. both boys are ware white tank tops! The girls is wearing their bathing suits tops under their Tanks! And you just don't get wet on this ride yo get SOAKED!!!!! Elly and Brandi are having the time of their lives!!!! At Kings Dominion and on a water ride with hot dudes! Chaz and Blake having fun with these two cute girls!

By accident Chaz touched Elly's hand.. elly felt butterflies in her stomach but did Chaz let go... nah Cux come on he's a bad boy! Why would he... they got off the ride Chaz and Blake helped the elly and Brandi out of the boat and both of the guys asked if they could spend the day with them...

What do you think elly and Brandi said HELL YA... or sorry this is for besties only... I hope your liking this! I just thought in making a different book haven't in a while so haha ya!!! If you like what you read please follow me!!!!! This book will get explicit so... if your little kids I don't know if your gonna wanna read this!