Chapter Six: *_* Kings Dominion Love❤️

Elly and chaz and  Brandi and Blake.. they go down stairs for the free hotel  breakfast... this is their last day of kings dominion fun! So they hope this day goes really slowly!!! But Ells and brands know that definitely not going to happen! They get their breakfast sitting  at the table the waitress comes over asks if they want coffee all of them said YESSSSSSS!!!!!!  They all laughed at how they said it at the same time!

Chaz: babygirl I'm so glad you said yes to be mine!
Ells: awe- as she giggled.
Chaz: damn you are just to damn cute!!!
Ells: awe babyboy!!! I love you!❤️😘

Ells kisses Chaz on my lips! Chaz kisses back! Ells and brands went back for more bacon 🥓! The boys stayed behind from getting more food yet!!!

Chaz: aye bro she said yes man!
Blake: omg!!!! That's cool.. I want to ask brands..
Chaz: why don't you?
Blake: bro.. idk.. I think I'm afraid of rejection!
Chaz: psh me too! But I asked
Blake: ok ok when we get to Kings Dominion..
Chaz: psh your gonna flake out!

As the girls come back the guys just giggle... elly said "so what's so funny." They just got up and went back to the room to get their stuff ready for the park! Chaz pulls elly aside...and kisses her lips so softly so tenderly!

Ells: what's that for baby?
Chaz: I just wanted to kiss you!!!
Ells: awe!! My baby!!
Chaz: oh what do you think of Brandi and Blake..? Together..
Ells: you mean dating like us..?
Chaz: yes.. what do you think?
Ells: um.. I Really don't know what she would say? I know her father and mom will be like oh hell no!
Chaz: oh damn babe..
Ells: don't worry baby I will figure something.. out does he like her...?
Chaz: um Yh... he does!

Elly's phone went off it's Brandi texting her they ready to let's hit the road to KD!  They all got into Chaz's jeep and make their way to Kings Dominion! Chaz puts the radio on! And a Backstreet Boys song came on! Elly and Brandi started to sing Along. They pull up to see the big Kings Dominion Sign!!! Below

 They pull up to see the big Kings Dominion Sign!!! Below

Elly and Brandi says "yayayay we are here!"

They all ran into the park