Chapter Seven: KingsDominion Love💥

Elly And Chaz waiting to get on intimidator 305.. elly and Chaz are the next in line. They get on the first car they get restraints on and the ride operator said "all clear" the ride starts chaz and elly  holding hands and loving the time they are having. They start going higher and higher.. they are so high that they can see the massive Kings Dominion park.. just then before they could even see the nice romantic sunset, the go straight down, fast turns dips then the ride comes to a stop. they are having so much fun, that they never want this day to end. chaz looks at elly and his face lit up. he was in love with her and wanted to ask her to marry him... but... was it too soon. or to fast. they dont know eachother very well. but he said in his head "it has to be done... i am in love with this girl."  she looks at Chaz seeing that he is looking at her.. wondering why.

Elly: Chaz.. babe you okay?

Chaz: um um yeah i am fine dont worry.

they walk hand in hand to get some food and a refill on their cups. just then they saw brandi and Blake. they walk to them and elly see brandi holding blakes hand... she looks at brands. and says "OOOLALALA" brandi looks at elly and laughs. they all go and get their food and sit down at a table. they eat their food and be happy together.  its that time of the day where it has to come to an end... they girls say goodbye to chaz and blake and they get into brandi's dads car. and drove off... elly's iphone goes off and its a text from chaz saying how much he misses her.. and if he can see her again. this is not just kings dominion love.. he says this is true fucking love... but...

well guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter i am sorry that its so short. and have been so long since i updated ive just been busy :)