Chapter Three: Kings Dominion Soak City

Chaz is looking into Elly's eyes... her brown eyes sparkling... he moves closer to elly as her heartbeats fasted... stomach has butterflies.. he moves closer to her... before she even knows it... Chaz kisses Elly's lips... His lips was soft and smelled like Cherries he's arm wraps around Elly's waist... picking her up. As Ells legs wraps around his waist.. Brandi looks over and sees them making out in the water... elly and Chaz finally break the kiss..

Chaz: That was hawt shortcake!
Ells: yes... it was hawt.. I love how you wrapped me in your strong arms.
Chaz: haha I'm glad you liked that!
Ells: hehe I more then liked it I loved it!
Chaz: good... do you mind.. if I have your number?
Ells: nah... here's my iPhone number!

Elly gave Chaz her phone number and she giggled cux she was giving her number to a cute guy! Brandi doesn't know what to think about this Chaz Black guy... she's thinking that it  was a mistake to let him tag along... but she didn't want her best friend mad at her so she just put it at the back of her mind! Chaz texted Elly's phone so that she will have his phone number. She texts him back!!!

Text message from Chaz:
Yo beautiful. This is my phone number hope you stay beautiful.

She had tears running down her cheek..

Brands: anyone hungry cux I am!
Blake: yeah I could eat..
Chaz: yo lets go eat.!
Ells: yes I'm staving!!!!!!

                                12PM Lunch-Time

They four of them walking around to find something they want to eat! They have to stay in the water park because the girls are in their bikinis!  That found one that would work called sharkyEats! 

Chaz offered to pay for elly.. she thought that was so sweet! So he paid for her and Blake paid for Brandi  the two black brothers are enjoying their time with elly and Brandi!!!  They all sit down at a table and waiting for their food to be ready! Their names have been called and the boys went to go get their food and the girls food!

Brands: um.. Ells I need to talk to you!
Ells: okay what's up sissy...
Brands: um.. I don't know if I trust Chaz..
Ells: um.. what are you saying sissy?
Brands: um.. well I'm saying.. I don't um know if I fully trust them..
Ells: why? What's up..?
Brands: idk.. maybe seeing Chaz with another girl...

Just then Chaz came behind elly and gave her hamburger..

Ells: brands.. he couldn't have cux he's been with us since the morning.. so what's really going on...

Ells looks up and finds Chaz behinds her!
Brandi is looking at him. She wants to find out what is up with him.. what is the secrets he is hiding from elly...

Wow... that kiss was beautiful... this day is getting better and better each chapter!!!  But then Brandi... came out with this to elly... what do you think is going on... what do u think is going to happen to elly is she going to get her heart broken by Chaz or is her friend going to break them up!!! And set up Chaz...