Chapter Five: What To Do!

Chaz asks Elly if she will be his girlfriend she told him that she will think about it.,.. what do you thinking elly is going to say... yes to be his girlfriend or... no your a Bad Boy.! i am going to get away from you....

Later that night she walks in the bathroom and she gets the tub ready for a bubble bath! And some candle light to think about what Chaz had asked her... she thinks and thinks she still doesn't know... as she gets in and goes in the water.. she thinks... what if... he's a sex Predator and he wants her to be his personal sex slave... she hears a knock at the door...
"Who is she it" she said.. "it's Chaz" she says the door is open he walks in and says...

Chaz bravery thoughts:
Look Ells I love you... yes I am a badboy yes I'm in that ganglife... but.. i never in my life.. ever thought to plain out my life... and Ells shortcake my life isn't complete without you in it!  Chaz looks at elly and sees a tear rolls down her cheek.

Chaz: nooo nooooo nooooo don't cry!!!!
Ells: I'm crying Cux that's the most romantic thing that anyone said to me!
Chaz: well it's true so please give me a chance ...
Ells: ok ok. Hehe you can have a chance!!!

Elly and Chaz kisses to make it official! Chaz and elly went to bed!!!!

Wow!!!!! What an ending to this awesome chapter the next day is the last day at Kings Dominion!!!!!! Stay tuned