Chapter four.

"Life is worth living."

Here some of Corey's amazing experiences in life.

An Oklahoma Trip with his best friend.

Corey had the greatest trip of his life.
A trip to Oklahoma where his best friend Austin is originally from. Although the trip started horribly with such mishaps as Corey's key being locked in his green Ford truck the night before and a snowstorm,they prevailed and reached their destination. During this trip,
he caught the biggest fish of his life. A 7-pound bass and left good impressions in Austin's relatives.

Adventures.

His favorite activity was fly-fishing. It was a hobby that started in his childhood and became a lifelong passion. He taught his sister to fly fishing and they often ventured into their own private world along a mountain stream at the family's favorite camping spot near Buena Vista. Corey also taught his best friend how to fly fishing and Austin taught him how to bass fishing. Corey enjoyed going fishing with his best friend and his relatives.

"The fishing is always better on the other side of the lake

"The fishing is always better on the other side of the lake." ~

One of Corey's favorite thing to wear,was his baseball white cap

One of Corey's favorite thing to wear,was his baseball white cap. In most of pictures he appears smiling in his white cap.

Other adventures:

Corey and his friend Adam worked at a shoe story,and would always have fun spraying each other with shoe cleaning spray. 😂❤️

In 2016,his friend Adam made a post about him telling he would always remember them playing together and 'having fun like monkeys.'

Corey loved skating.
During his trip to Oklahoma he impressed Austin's relatives with his ability in skating.
He also loved to play baseball and was working at a golf club to raise money and buy a fishing boat to take his family and friends fishing with him.

Corey participated in a video production that had something to do with Dickens great experiences. Corey played Napoleon's love interest,Josephina Bonaparte.
Using something resembling to a grass skirt and a couple of coconuts.

~This is absolutely adorable.