16

Just a Fan
Chapter 16
*( = authors note
1 week later...
Kyla's pov:
Nothing has really happened science Zach's and I date. I came back home and couldn't stop thinking of that kiss... it felt right but my brain told me that maybe this wasn't right, I voted to follow my heart and that what I was doing was right. I came home and called Hannah she was fangirling over Zach's and I kiss. To be honest I was too, just the memory of me and him on the beach was something that I never thought that was going to happen. I came back to my hometown and my brother immediately asked me if I liked someone..... that I was only thinking and smiling and that I looked really in love..*(hehehe)* I did told him because he wouldn't stop asking me. He got really excited and told me to show him a picture. He basically got a little bit jealous but he was really excited. Some days passed by and it was time for me to come back to LA and to move in. I got a apartment and basically I was presented to my manager, she's a really great manager, and to some of the  Atlantic Records crew. I couldn't believe how things are going really fast. I'm right now in the place we're basically im going to live my dreams. Corbyn just texted me telling that him and the boys were coming over, that they really wanted me to help moving in. These days me and the boys got really close, I consider them as my LA family. And I was really excited that I got to see them again.... me and Zach went to another date when I came back, he planned a nice and cute little pick nick. I honestly love that of him, he knows how to make me fell happy and save. The boys arrived and surprised me with food *(who doesn't love food? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂)*. We put some music on and started unpacking. We basically finished really late at night and ordered more food *(me all the time 😂😂👌🏻😂)*. It was time for the boys to leave because it was getting really late. I was about to close the door when Zach came back..
Zach: Kyla?
Kyla: yes Zach?
Zach:  I was wondering if... you... would like to go on a date tomorrow at night?
Kyla: I'll love too
Zach: great!
Zach:  tomorrow at 7:00 it's ok? 
Kyla:  yes (starts blushing)
Zach: see you tomorrow at 7
Then he started running, I loved how he got nervous to ask me. Today was wonderful day I got to see the wdw boys and got ask out to go on a date with the boy that I love. I love living in LA.

*( sorry this is a very short chapter, I want to try to get to post more chapters because really interesting stuff is going to happen. But I hope you liked this little filler. And I'm really sorry that I haven't post any chapters.  I'm and was an emotional mess, everything was happening really quick and I got really stressed out. But I'll love to say that I'll try to post chapters more often)*