Chapter 2- Problems Up-rising

(Use music for the story, you will not have to play the music if you don't want to)

Bae SolBi's POV

I walked past JooHoon and gave him death glares and entered the staff room. There I saw Shinye walking back and forth looking at the floor. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you? Because I swear on Jungkook's thigh I will-" "Chill. He did touch me I ran away before he could say a word to me" Shinye said cutting me off.

"I just wasn't expecting him to, you know to be at that table, nor be here"

Hwang Shinye POV

After I called Bae Unnie I was panicking and started walking back and forth to waste time, Ji Juhan oppa asked if I was okay and I said yes. He knew about my bully and also didn't really like Joohoon, so he told Tae Hansu to serve Joohoon his bitter coffee. Not just that but it was Joohoon Who tripped me I'm sure it was. After a while Bae Solbi unnie showed up, she was panting and breathing hard. she jumped to conclusions right away after her arrival, but I told her I was fine and not much happened.

"I'm scared Unnie, what do I do!? he is back after 3 months! I think..."

Bae Solbi Unnie then puts her hands on her waist acting like a superhero.

" don't worry! nothing will happen as long as I am here, he is not even gonna take a glance at you, because the only boy I will ever let set eyes on you is Jimin" I laugh a little no lie, I did like Jimin oppa, but I knew I couldn't do shit to get his attention for at least a minute. I stop walking then took a seat with Bae Unnie.
"Thanks, Unnie, I appreciate your encouragement and stuff, it's just...I'm scared...is that bad?" "No, it's not, I'm just glad that you called me right after, besides imagine if he was here instead of me" "yeah..." I nod with agreement. I could definitely imagine what he was gonna do, I know him well and he ain't gonna let me off the hook easily now. Just why? When he tripped me all that did was humiliate me, it even made it look like I wanted to spill the coffee on purpose. I......I just hate it.

Bae Solbi's POV

Why is JooHoon here!?! Of all places why here! The past 3 months were stress-free but no now he came back. I can't stand him! He's always making Shinye's life worse than it already is. After making sure Shinye felt comfortable with working while JooHoon was here I stayed in the staff room just in case he tried anything.

While staying in the back I decided to help out a little because I didn't have classes until around 8:30 PM. I was starting to get bored and it was 6:45 PM I decided to walk around the block because I don't really have time to walk around and see other things besides my room and according to Shinye's words I need more 'Fresh air'. Before I walked out I told one of the waitresses to tell Shinye that I will be going walking around and if she needed something just call me, then I left.

Hwang Shinye's POV

"Solbi told me that she will be walking around so if you need anything, just call her" "ah... thanks! I just have to serve table 05 their coffee and then I'm done for the day"
I quickly hand over table 05 their iced coffee and bubble tea, after that, I went back inside to the staff room and changed out into a Black shirt, and just some normal ripped jeans with glasses. I could hear rain falling soon after I was done changing, the shop was closing down because it was almost 7 and I leave at 6:50 to get home early and study and all of that. I quickly pick up the trays of food on the table left bye Ji Juhan's father, but I thought to myself How will I get through this rain? I didn't even bring an umbrella for Jimin's sake. I sigh and take out the black jacket from my book bag and put it on.
After that I closed the door and locked it, the rain was pouring hard and I hope that Bae Unnie got to school safely, or got somewhere safe. I wished that I felt safe too, walking alone in weather like this had me scared, I quickly run to the apartment and open the door with my keys, it was hard to see at first with all the water in my eyes, but I got it open eventually. All of my clothes were soaking wet, and I hated that when it happened.
I take off my shoes carefully, making sure I didn't leave mud prints on the floor, I walk over to the kitchen and set the food down on the table, That's when I decided to call Bae Unnie.

*ring~~ring~~ring~~ring~~*

Bae Unnie
I'm sorry, this user is not picking up
Please try again later or press 1 to leave
As voicemail thank you *beeeep*

Hwang Shinye
"Hey! How is everything? It's raining hard so I hope you get to school safe, or where ever you're going to go to safe! I got you your food so when you're hungry after school you know where to find it Bye Unnie!"

~Call Ended~

It was now raining even harder, there were lightning and thunder, it is one of the things I hate most about rainy days. I get scared and I feel like I'm alone I always get comfort every time something like This happens, but it looks like comfort isn't gonna be here soon.

*Knock Knock Knock Knock*

Was it the door? I wonder who it could be, I slowly get up out of the chair.
"Who is it!?" I call out hesitantly, I have never gotten anyone to knock on my door before unless it was Bae Unnie or Jeonji, Tae Hansu, or Ji Ji is the nickname I gave Ji Juhan oppa.

"You know who it is, and you can't lie to me that you don't live here either Hwang Shinye"