Chapter TWO

"I'm your past lover or should I say I'm your wife in our previous lives..." He then smiled.

What? What did he say? Past lover? Previous life? WIFE?!

"HUUUH?!?"

"Yes! It's true! I'm not lying to you... I know your confused, me too... at first I'm confused but I -"

"STO-STOP STOP STOOP!!!"

I can't process everything... What the hell is going on?! I-I'm h-his pa-past lover!? Worst! A wife?! So then, I'm a husband!? I'm a man in my previous life!?!!

"Are you kidding right? Right? Right?!"

"Nope. I'm not. I already told you, I am not lying. It is the truth."

Oh God... I can't take this... I'm about to explode...

Then suddenly, I remember my morning class.

"The heck! It's already 8:20 am!! I'm dead. Bye!"

"Hey! Where are you going? I came from far away place in order to search you..."

"That's not my problem! Bye!"

= End of Re-imagine =

"And, that's it."

I immediately look at her eyes to see what's her reaction to my story.

"Whoa! You've got a historical love story! I'm envious..."

What the! She's sparkling... What a weird girl.

By the way, I haven't introduce ourselves didn't I? First, this girl I'm talking to, she's Mayu. Mayu Antoinette Flores. And me? You don't have to know my name. Naaah! Joke. (what a lame joke. I know...) My name is Aori, Aori Ayushida. Everyone called me "Ri-chan or Ao-chan" but I prefer to be called Aori and that's it.

----------------------

[The next day]

"You have a new classmate."

What? In this term?

A/N: Their spring term is almost over, so summer is coming...

"Who might that be?" Mayu mumbled. "Could it be..." She continued then chuckled.

I hope not... I don't want to see him again.

"Come here, introduce yourself."

"Whoa! He's hot and cute!"

"He's handsome!"

"We're lucky!"

"We have a chance next school festival!"

"WHAT!?!" All boys said this.

I don't want to believe this, the man I don't want to see... He's in front of us! Smiling and...

I immediately bow down my head. I think he saw me! I'm dead. What should I do? Why is he here? Why this place?!

"I'm Ray Alex, from California. Thou, I'm only half, he he.. By the way, nice to meet you all!" Bow down.

"Oh God! He's fricken' handsome! He's like a model!" Mayu said with a sigh of admiration.

"Aori!" She turn herself to me. "What are you doing?"

"Shhh... Please turn yourself in front and cover me... I don't want to be seen."

"Huh? Why?" An idea suffice. "Oh my God." She immediately look in front "is he that man you talking about? Aori?!"

"Please, lower your voice and yes, he is..." Damn. Why?

I must not be seen, I should hide myself. Where can I hide myself? Wait! Why am I hiding? I shouldn't be hiding! Argh!

"Your set will be..." Searching "oh right! Your set will be in the second row, the last chair at the back of Lore and beside of Aori."

Oh shit! I want to jump out in the window... Right now!!

"Ok sir, thank you..."

He's coming! Argh... Why am I nervous? Why am I hiding? I didn't do any crime!? He should be the one to feel ashamed not me!

"Hey, Aori... Hey! Aori!"

"Huh? What is it Mayu?"

"Look, he's standing right beside you... I think he wants to say Hi to you..."

"What?" I look at my right side and then I see him standing looking down on me, and he smiled.

Gaah! Too dazzling! My eyes...

"Hi! I'm Ray, nice to finally meet you... Aori is your name right?"

"Ye-yes... Ni-nice to meet you too..."

Oh gosh! I don't know what will happen to me starting today...

A/N: yeah, I bet it will be mess... End of Chapter TWO.