Chapter THREE

A/N: A new journey begins... So I think?

He held his hand towards me.

Uhmn. Did he want to shake hands with me?

*stare at his hand*

"What are you waiting for Aori?" Mayu said.

"O-okay..." I took his hand and shake hands with him.

"Oh! I forgot! I just came from the comfort room, I forgot to washed my hands. My bad..." He said suddenly while we're still shaking hands.

WHAT?!

"What did you just say?!" I immediately took off my hands "you jerk! You should say it earlier! Argh!"

"Mayu! Alcohol!"

"O-okay...!"

This jerk! Is he making fun of me? I watch him putting his things on top of the table and drag the chair to set down. He then look at me and said "sorry..." in monotone voice.

I rolled my eyes. "I won't accept that apology..." I replied.

[Classes starts]

(6 hours passed)

Our math class is almost over and then next is our PE class.

Yes... After PE I can finally go home...

I lay my head on top of the table.

"Haaah.. I want to go home..."

"Are you okay?"

Argh! I almost forgot him!

I glance.

Geh! He-he's

I immediately turn my head to the left side. He's too dazzling! My eyes can't bare to watch!

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry." It's just that I can't bare to watch his face... You know what I meant, argh! This might be the side effect of watching too much anime... = ̄ω ̄=

[PE class]

"Class! Next week, we're going to have a Dance class, so find your partner."

"Dance class? Yay!"

"I want to partner Ray..."

"Me too! I want Ray to become my partner..."

"Uhmmn. Girls, we're here you know..." Said by one of our boy classmates. By the way, he's name is Lore he is the one seated in front of Ray, you know, he's good in Math.

Anyway, I don't like this Dance class... I got a bad feeling about this.

"Oh! Ayushida! Since you're the Class Representative, I think you should be partnered with Ray since he's your new classmate."

"Pardon Mrs. Reyes? I think-"

"Shh... No buts. Your one of our top students, so you should make a good example and isn't being a class representative task to take care a new student?"

Argh. I'm defeated, she speak like my mom. What a monster...

"O-okay..." I don't have a choice. I glance towards Ray and it seems he is happy about it. Gaah! I want to change partner! I want Lore to be my partner...! Not this man... I know it sound cliche but I can't bare to get closer to that man... It gives me shiver... I don't know why... Maybe I'm allergic to him?

"Okay. Did you find already a partner? Because starting next week we're going to have a Dance class session..."

And that's the start of everything... I hope not.. |||(=___=)|||

A/N: That's the end of Chapter Three... See you next chapters xD