Chapter 7

JASON'S POV

I stop dead in my tracks and stare at a sight that i never want to see in a million years. My ex with my girlfriend. I couldn't help but stand there and stare at the two sitting next to each other and giggling at who knows what. People start brushing past me and i realize that I'm standing right in the door way. I walk toward where they were sitting and Falen looks up at me and smiles.

"Hey. Do you have this class too?" she asks

"yeah" I say awkwardly.

"Oh my God hi you" Natalia says waving her finger at me.

I look at her not wanting to say a word.

"Hey....Natalia." I say.

"You guys know each other?" Falen asks

"Yea we used to date ages ago. Were just friends now. How do you two know each other?" Natalia asks

"Oh were-"

"Why do you care?" I cut off Falen

"Well i was just asking Jason. No need to get defensive" She said with a smile

Falen got up and put her arms around my neck. I felt tense as her body fell against mine.

"Yea. No need to get defensive." Falen says with a smile. I put my hands around her waist and kiss her softly.

"Your right. I'm sorry Natalia. This is my girlfriend" I told her. I could tell she was shocked but she kept her smile on her face.

"Aw you guys are cute together" She manged to say.

Falen released her arms and sat back down. I sat at a table next to her. Natalia better not mess anything up for me.

FALEN'S POV

Jason didn't seem to happy about my new friend Natalia. Now I say new friend because I want to be a good person and make new friends but the moment she messes up its over. I couldn't believe i made a friend so fast but if i need to i will cut her off.

Interrupting my thoughts a mad looking to be around his 30's walked up to the front of the room. He wasn't bad looking but he wasn't a 10. He was wearing blue jeans with a light blue shirt.

"Hello class my name is Mr.Phalps and i will be your new chemistry teacher" He announced.

He talked about rules and all that crap teachers talk about on the first day. I wasn't really paying much attention thanks to Jason. He looked good today. He kept making faces and winking at me i couldn't stop laughing when he kept mocking Mr.Phalps whenever he turned around. Suddenly the bell rung and everyone got up.

"Hey where's your locker?" Jason asked me

"Just around here" I pointed down the hall

"cool lets go" He said.

We walked to my locker and Jason had his arm around my waist. i never thought i would have a boyfriend. It felt right with Jason though. I could tell he felt the same. I finally opened my locker and put my book away that we got from Mr.Phalps.

"What do you have next?" I asked him

"Uhh English I think" He said

"Aww i have history" I said making a face

He laughed at me

"Well what lunch bell do you have?" he asked

"5th" I said