Chapter 14

FALEN'S POV        

*FRIDAY*

It's been a week since I've been at school. I got suspended until Monday. I honestly couldn't care less. It was totally worth it. Jason's party is tonight and i had to get ready soon. I just hope I wont have to run into Michael. Or that hoe. I felt mad just talking about it. Suddenly i heard a loud buzz. It was coming from my phone.

Jason♥: Hey the party starts at 8. You need me to pick you up?

Me: No i got it. Cant wait. Ttyl

Jason♥:K love you

Me: Love you too :*

It was 6. Ill get ready in an hour. I got up from my messy bed that was covered in posters of Jaden Smith. I don't have an obsession okay? I went downstairs to watch some t.v before I went to the party. I sat on the couch and watched some sponge bob. I know I'm a teenager but sponge bob will never get old to me. I don't think it gets old for anyone. Suddenly i heard a crash upstairs. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. Nobody is supposed to be in here. Maybe the wind knocked something down. Well i don't recall opening a window. I slowly get up from the couch trying to make as little noise as i could. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs as i stared up them trying to concentrate on the sounds.

*Bang*

I jumped so hard i nearly fell. I didn't want to go up there. Maybe i should call the police. Yea ill call the police. I ran to get the home phone in the kitchen. I tried to dial a number but there was no dial tone. Shit. What was happening?

"Cell phone" I whisper to myself. I look in the living room. I couldn't find it. I was throwing pillow cushions everywhere looking for it. Damn. I left it on my bed upstairs.

I guess i have to be brave right now. I went in the kitchen, opened the drawer and got a knife. I walked to the bottom of the stairs and slowly went up them. I tried to lighten my footsteps. I got to the top and looked around a corner. I didn't see anything or anyone.

*Boom*

Hell ..this is a horrible idea.

I slowly walk to my room. I peer through the door to see glass on the floor. Then suddenly i felt something hard on the back of my head and then...there was nothing.

JASON

It was 8 and people were starting to fill in. There was electronic music playing and strobe lights were going crazy. All you could see was people dancing and grinding up on each other and making out. The only person i didn't see was Falen. I saw Alexa and Andre.

"HEY HAVE YOU HEARD FROM FALEN?!" i yell trying to overtake the music

"NO I THOUGHT YOU TALKED TO HER" Alexa yelled back

I shook my head and she shrugged her shoulders. Ill just try to call her again.

I went outside to try and call her.

I dialed her number. It rang a few times then went to voice mail. Maybe she was just sleep. She should have an alarm tho right? Eh she'll show up I'm sure of it.

"Jason. Why are you out here? This is your party. Get in here!" Andrew yelled from the doorway. I smiled at him

"Alright alright I'm coming" I replied

I walked in and started to party the night away.

*MORNING*

I wake up in the kitchen floor with a horrible headache. I got up and it felt like i was just going to end up on the floor again. I look around and the house is a mess. That's the one thing i hate about parties. I walk to my living room and find a few people passed out on the floor and couch. One hell of a party.

I walk to the bathroom and i guess my stomach realized where I was and decided it was time for a cleaning. After that i took a shower. When i got out I walked to my room and looked at the clock. 1:00 p.m. Damn. It feels like its 1 in the morning. I check my phone. No messages. I haven't heard from Falen all night. Maybe I should go see whats up. I put on some sweat pant and a shirt. I grab my keys and went out to drive to Falen's house. Ill worry about cleaning up later.

*LATER*

I walk up to Falen's door and knock. There was no answer. I knock several more times. Still no answer. I twist the knob and it opens. That's weird. I enter the house and its quiet.

"FALEN" I yell

No answer. I look around the kitchen. Nothing. I go into the living room and its a mess. Pillows and couch cushions were everywhere. I go upstairs and make my way to her room.

I go into her room and there's glass on the floor. Along with a piece of paper. It has an address on it. I swear to God if somebody hurts her they're dead. I go out to my car and think about what I need to do. I don't want to tell Alexa because i don't want her to panic. I have to do this by myself.

*Ring Ring*

I look at my phone.

Andrew. I answer it.

"Hello" I say

"Whats up my man. I got a bad ass hangover." He says with a laugh

I laugh too

"yea i know how you feel. But hey i gotta do something. Ill have to get back to you." I say

"What are you doing? I wanna go. I'm bored" He says

This guy.

"Your bored? Really? Nah man i don't think so. It might be too dangerous"  I say

"Too dangerous? What are you going to do? A mission for your sensei?" He says I can see his smirk on his face.

"Shut up. No I think Falen is in danger. Her house was broken into. There was a paper with an address on it." i explain to him

"Damn. I want to help. Come pick me up." He says

"Are you sure? You kind of hungover and"

"I'm fine. I want to help" He says

"Ok then. I'm on my way" I say

~*HAAAY HAYY HHAAAAYY!!!! I LOVE YOU! LOL IM SORRY FOR THE WAIIT O MAH LAWWD! SCHOOL CAN KEEP YA PRETTY BUSY! BUT GOOD NEWS! I HAVE FINISHED TYPING THIS STORYYYY SO I WILL BE POSTING THESE CHAPTERS DAILY!!! YAAAY MOREE JALEN!!!!!!♥♥♥ BUT I REALLY WANT TO SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT! YALL WAIT GAME WAS ON 100! LOL KIDDING BUT I HOPE YOU HAVENT LOST INTEREST! I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU WATCH! BUT UNTIL THEN I HOPE YOU LOVE SO BE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHAAARREEEE I WUVV CHUUU!!♥♥♥♥*~