Chapter 15

FALEN'S POV

I wake up with blurry vision. There isn't much light to help either. I try to look around but all I see is darkness. My vision starts clearing up. Its kind of chilly and the back  of my head is pounding.

I try to get up but i got dizzy and decided to just sit here ..in the darkness...alone.

A few minutes passed by and a door opened. Some light shined through the dark making my surrounding a bit more visible. I see there's nothing but a little bed. It seems as if i was in a basement.

I see a rather tall male figure walk up to me.

"Get up" He demands

"I-I cant" i say looking at him trying to make out his face. He grabbed my arm and lifted me up as I felt as if my body felt like it was going to go right back down. What if i had a concussion?

"Well damn" i muttered under my breath.

He walked me out the room and into whiteness. Being in that room for so long it felt like I was seeing light for the first time. My eyes finally adjusted to the light and I look at the man who was escorting me. He looked to be in his mid 20's with short light brown hair. He had to be at least 5'8". He was fairly muscular. He had a stern look on his face which made me scared a little.

He escorted me down a long and empty hall. I couldn't tell if i was in a big house or some other building. As we walked down the hall we suddenly stopped. I looked at the man and he reached out at a door and knocked on it. The door opened.

"W-where are you taking me?" I asked with my voice trembling a little. He didn't answer. We walked into this enormous room. It was dark but not as in no windows or lights dark, but like in a dark theme kind of way. It looks like a study. It had a lot of bookcases with tables and chairs.

There was this big main table with a man sitting at it alone. The guy escorting me was heading straight to him. I started having this bad feeling in my stomach.

As we got closer to him I could see his face better. He looks like he is in his 30's He had  black hair that was combed back and a little goatee. When we reached the table the guy nearly threw me in the seat. I could see a gun on the belt of the guy at the table.

"Thank you Richard" The man sitting at the table said without taking his eyes off of me. The man im guessing Richard walks out the room.

"I'm sorry for the harshness. He's new" He said with a smile on his face

I didn't say anything.

"Quiet now huh? Well that will make this easier for me then." He said.

"My name is Charles Guinar. I knew your father Falen." he said. I instantly look at him.

"What? How?" I ask

"That's the part you wont like" He said. His smile faded.

"I killed him"

JASON'S POV

"Bro i swear her ass was like so big" Andrew said making a circular motion with his hands. We were on our way to the address that was left at Falen's house.

I roll my eyes.

"Andrew...I don't care" I say

"Well hell..I do. That's my future wife right there." He said looking out the window.

"Oh really? You get her number?" I ask

He groaned.

"I'm not worried about that right now okay? Just throw another party and she'll come again. You'll see" He said with confidence.